Need For Speed 11 - ProStreet

Just played the demo, it seems like they rigged it so that you won't get 1st place in King Mode no matter what. The handling is just as fake as NFS Carbon, the cars look better, but that's about it. Not worth a buy imo.

i think it's an amazing improvement overthe last one.. the graphics are insane and gameplay is also very good..

BTW i run it on full graphics thanks to my 512MB 7600GS :)

Yea, the graphics was pretty optimized. I was playing with most of the settings on high (except world shadow and world fx), but it feels like they de-tuned the GTR, cuz after 3rd gear the car's acceleration slowed down noticeably.

Just played the demo, it seems like they rigged it so that you won't get 1st place in King Mode no matter what. The handling is just as fake as NFS Carbon, the cars look better, but that's about it. Not worth a buy imo.

I've gotten first place numerous times on King mode. That's the only mode I played it on. Handling is much better than Carbon.

As far as your other comment. What I found is when you hit somebody the brakes get applied. I know for a fact I turned off all help.

This is me racing in the demo.

[YOUTUBE]-447IYgu7rg[/YOUTUBE]

I enjoyed Carbon. It was a nice departure from braking in turns and realistic 0-60 times.

Darius was by far the easiest boss on Earth to defeat. After a few months, I was able to beat him in a lightly tuned Viper SRT-10 buy passing him on the first turn and blocking his passing for 10 seconds.

I think, paradoxically, the more realistic Need for Speed becomes, the less appealing it is to me.

When I take an NFS game, I want everything to be bombastic and full of over-the-top action.

The only anomaly was the NFS: Porsche Unleashed, because it was decently realistic, and just beautiful to play.

NFS: Carbon was just boring from the start.

NFS: Most Wanted and the Undergrounds
got boring after a while, but I got a nice ammount of gameplay out of them.

I hope NFS: ProStreet is action-packed. When I want a simulation,
I have Gran Turismo or rFactor for that.

What the fuck is with that rev limiter racket? It's really really annoying. In the M3, you passed through those muscle cars like a Veyron..... And corners? What corners?

Uh, I have yet to not get 1st place in King Mode. :lol: Okay, so it is a lot harder, but as long as I don't go and total myself, I'm good.

Uh, I have yet to not get 1st place in King Mode. :lol: Okay, so it is a lot harder, but as long as I don't go and total myself, I'm good.

Same here. Especially on the M3 desert track.

It is a lot harder especially when using a steering wheel :?

I just played the demo, and found it really easy to get first place into King Mode, probably the easiest NFS that I hava played. You simply keep your finger down, and turn lol. At the beggining you think 'oh I have no fuckin chance', but by the end, especially in Speed Chalenge, they all gradually die off until only a couple of you are left, which you own anyway. I hate the new physics, it feels like you are trying to push the car rather than turn it, but I think that I will get used to it.

Nope, I'm always 2-3mph less than the 1st place guy for the speed challenge. I could win once a while in the grip race though.

What is so special about Grip? It's just a two lap race right?

As far as I can tell.

When I heard about Grip mode before, I thought it might be something more special, but I do like that track better than the desert one. It actually has fun corners.

When I heard about Grip mode before, I thought it might be something more special, but I do like that track better than the desert one. It actually has fun corners.
Ditto and ditto.

Grip mode is regular track racing. Speed challenge is they add up all the mph you hit when you cross the checkpoints. Both are not new, they just added new names to it to make it sound like new.

I hate it when they do that. They claim to bring in new modes into the game, in reality they are just renamed. Not impressed so far, I just hope the game is good when it is released in 10 days.