Grindhouse: Death Proof and Planet Terror, whose getting the DVDs?

Ottobon

Car(s)
2 Rust buckets and a confused 1999 American.
So i went out and got myself the Death Proof DVD, and i have to say i enjoyed the movie much more the 2nd time through. Its still a movie i would recommend either watching by youself, so that you can laugh at anything that you think might be funny, without getting embarrassed, or watch with really easy to amuse friends. I tried showing it to one of my hyper friends and he read a car magazine for 1/2 the movie, said he hated it most of the way through, and then at the end decided that it was "entertaining."

Anyways, theres more dialogue on the DVD, but its much much more meaningful from what i could catch, strange that they seemed to cut all the worthwhile crap.

Anyways i'd recommend it, especially if you have a easy sense of humor and can spot sublime jokes, if not, then don't get the movie, you wont like it.

One thing that does worry me, does anybody know if they included the fake Movie intros in the Planet Terror DVD? because i miss those sooooo bad!

Unfortunately we have yet to see both movies on the theaters....sometimes I hate living here.

he-lion-bored2.jpg

well were waiting for more repleys, what is it that you Brazilians hate so much about Germans?

Last edited: