Another "Help me decide" thread XD

FDaihatsu

Car(s)
Polol 1.8GTI
My Sandisk Sansa e250 is in dying process (freezes when I start it, no matter what), so I came up with two main successors: the new Zune 4/8GB (did you know that Zune in Hebrew actually means f*ck? :lol:), or the Creative Zen Neeon2. Both are within memory needs, both are about the same size as the Sansa and critically cost around $150.

Which is better then? :? I know the 4GB Zune isn't out yet so if anyone has the 30GB Zune then I'll be happy to know what he thinks about it. :p Thanks!

Not a big fan of the Zune, it has Wi-fi, but it's uses are severely limited. In fact, I would buy a 30 gig iPod Classic or iPod Touch in preference of the Zune, or the menu-challenged Creative.

My Sansa never had WiFi... The Zune's WiFi transfers the whole song but the one who receives it can only hear it three times in three days, then he has to buy it. Or use LimeWire. :p

My Sansa never had WiFi... The Zune's WiFi transfers the whole song but the one who receives it can only hear it three times in three days, then he has to buy it. Or use LimeWire. :p

Microsoft took away the three day limit in the new firmware. Also, you can wirelessly sync your Zune with your PC and Media Center.

Why not the new Sansa? $150 for 8 GB sounds like a pretty good deal.

I don't count on them after my experience with the e250. Every week = new problem. and I can't update the firmware because I have 'The latest firmware' installed<_<