Ok, I found this thread:

http://priuschat.com/Group-Buy-KENSTYLE-Aero-Prius-Body-Kit-t35396.html

ph_prius03.jpg

ph_prius01.jpg

ph_prius02.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

It hurts...

...so bad.

What's wrong? This is probably one of the best body kits I've seen on any car. It really flows nicely with the car.

^ I don't look at it that way. I look at it as a vehicle and someone who's got passion to modify it to their liking.

oh gee, my spleen o_O

First one actually fits the car and as such looks great.

Oh Lord.

I'm all for people tastefully modifying their cars but somehow it just doesn't seem right to do it to a Prius... Mainly because they're terrible cars and no amount of lipstick and cocktail dresses will make it look any nicer.

I can't believe any prius owner would put on a body kit. Mainly because they'd have to take time away from standing on their soap box and condeming everyone, any they wouldn't dare do anything to hurt their 40 billion mpg average.

I would imagine that if you lied and told Prius owners that the body kit not only "improves" the look of their vehicle, but also "improves" aerodynamics, they'd buy it in a heartbeat.

I mean, it's not as if they know anything about science, do they? If they did, they wouldn't have paid quite a few grand more for a Corolla with a couple of batteries under the floor, an extra windscreen wiper motor and tyres with no grip whatsoever.

Wow, I registered for that forum and it is even slower than the Prius itself which I think is quite an achievement.

And this thread is sheer gold. :D

I would imagine that if you lied and told Prius owners that the body kit not only "improves" the look of their vehicle, but also "improves" aerodynamics, they'd buy it in a heartbeat.

If you told em your mph would go up .5% they would buy it :lol: