How much TopGear do you watch every week?

How much TopGear do you watch every week?

• 1 Hour or less

Votes: 15 11.2%
  • 2-4 hours

Votes: 67 50.0%
  • 5-8 hours

Votes: 32 23.9%
  • 9-13 hours

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • Over 14 hours

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • More than that!

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Dont Watch TopGear

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I download and SAVE my eps of the youtube rips. So I have alot to go back on. Actually, I don't have many completed eps. Car reviews, epic races, epic faffing about, the awards and trips are basically how I've organized mine. I'd watch it more but hey, even the best things get dull afta constant repetition and TG's no exception. That's why I limited m'self and voted 9-13 hours :p

I watch an older episode of Top Gear every day plus the new one on Sunday, so 5-8 it is.

I seem to watch an episode or two a day, so I said 9-13... I really just can't seem to get enough... its like a drug!

I'll watch the new one 2-3 times then a random episode or two in a week.

The new episode as soon as I download it, then with friends/family, then once or twice more, then the other eps from the current season while I play PGR4 etc., then bits of other eps that I get reminded of, which reminds me of others...

9-13 hours I would say. Pretty much most of the time that I am in my room. Between seasons I might get burnt out and switch to Family Guy or Southpark or something.

Usually I watch 1-5 episodes per week, just cause whats on TV here is usually shiatty. Lately I've been too busy with a promotion at work and "Before-Thanksgiving Holiday" assignments to watch more than only an hour or two.

Come to think of it I have an episode of Oz and James I still have to watch, Clarkson's new DVD, and the entire first season of Penn & Teller: BULLSHIT still to watch.

I use the TOP GEAR guide to watch episodes from series 1 and 2. I usually rotate and pick any episode randomly and watch it, especially THE NEWS ;)

5-8.

What can I say? :mrgreen: I like rewatching things over, especially when you forget why you loved it in the first place. Plus you can pick up another things you missed.

5-8

First airing on Sunday, then I'll watch the BBC Two mid-week re-run, and I always try to tune into the BBC Choice broadcast on Saturdays. Add to this several or more episodes at various times on UKTV, and that's basically my Top Gear schedule.

2-4 hours
I watch new episode twice. During the week I watch bits of old episodes when I'm bored. Yes, I have all episodes on DVDs.

there is never enough top gear...