My 1990 Buick Century

WDWBen

Subaru Killer
Car(s)
2021 Mini Cooper S
This was my grandmother's before mine. It has every option on it but the 4-speed automatic, I only have the 3-speed. 3300 series V6 engine, power everything, and my pride and joy. Just had it repainted in original silver this summer.

IMAGE_019.jpg

IMAGE_020.jpg

PICT3353.jpg

PICT3354.jpg

PICT3355.jpg

PICT3356.jpg

PICT3357.jpg

PICT3358.jpg

PICT3359.jpg

PICT3360.jpg

PICT3361.jpg

PICT3362.jpg

PICT3363.jpg

No offense, but I just hate those early 90's midsize GM clones like the Buick Century, Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera (used to have one:yucky:), Chevrolet Celebrity, and Pontiac 6000. They were just horrid cars.

Hey, leave my fellow Buick owner alone. It could be worse, like all the late 80's C body cars.

pretty close to mine

whats up with your trunk badge? mine is just another buick emblem that slides over

If yours is made anything like the newer Centuries, here's a tip: don't rear end a Land Rover Discovery. You won't win. :lol:

That's an extremely clean looking car especially for it's age. I'm impressed!

CONNECTICUT!

Looks very clean. Where abouts are you located?

Nice car! Although the hubcaps look a bit tacky, i know they're original and stuff, but i think the car would benefit a lot from original Buick alloys or other not too flashy small alloys. Great job on keeping it original. 1990 cars FTMFW! :p

There was always something so cheesy about those cars that I liked. I can't quite put my finger on it though. Perhaps the fact that it just looked like a generic old car, nothing fancy at all.

That brings back a lot of memories. I grew up riding in the back of an '86 Century wagon.

You don't say? :tease:

It actually was. She left it to me in her will when she died. Says so right on the title. It was my grandparent's summer car. They were snowbirds, so it was summer in CT and winter in FL. When they were in Florida, they drove around in a newer Lincoln. When they were in CT, they used both cars, but primarily the Lincoln. Hence the hyper low mileage on a 18 year old car.

My mom had a Pontiac 6000 LE... it looks like it's basically the same car. That Pontiac was the first nice car we ever owned at the time.

How low is hyper low?

When I got it, it had 62,000 miles on it. I have a 450 mile drive to and from school, so it's gone up a bit since then. Not bad for an 18 year old car.

Sorry, but it's just too generic.

Ain't a bad thing. My grandma mobile gets looked over by the cops all the time... I hardly worry at all about getting speeding tickets :-D because I drive a silver genericar. If I were driving a red Mustang, I'd be boned.

When I got it, it had 62,000 miles on it. I have a 450 mile drive to and from school, so it's gone up a bit since then. Not bad for an 18 year old car.

Not bad at all indeed, although i can beat you one :) My wife drives a 1988 Suzuki swift with only 93000 km (58000 mi) on it. :D Old low mileage cars FTW, my 1990 190E has only done 158000 km (99000 mi) :)

How fast does it go with only 3 gears ?

Ain't a bad thing. My grandma mobile gets looked over by the cops all the time... I hardly worry at all about getting speeding tickets :-D because I drive a silver genericar. If I were driving a red Mustang, I'd be boned.

Is getting a speeding ticket even possible? :p