Car(s)
2004 Lexus IS300
hope there isn't another thread about this

so

how has top gear made life better?

1. i know more about cars

2. i know what understeer/oversteer is

you guys?

Because now I see everything with a more Jeremy Clarkson oriented view.

Give me a constant urge to call many cars in my college apartments lot as 'Rubbish' and scaring the locals with my reviews of there lifted tonka trucks

Helping Global Warming bring beautiful weather to the grey island that is the United Kingdom.

You learned better English? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I never knew easily was pronounced EEEAAAYYYsily until I saw the Polar Special.

The only thing Top Gear has done is distract me from my studies.

He learnt better English whilst watching top gear.

I've become a happier person, as watching Top Gear makes me forget about everything for an hour and I sit in front of the telly laughing and smiling. And thanks to James' varied vocabulary, I have actually learned a lot of new words of the English dictionary. My favourite: pillock!

TG has taught me that car shows don't have to be boring :D

I love top gear because its enjoyable to watch. Its perfect for relaxation after lots of work.

Lots of knowledge about cars (cars which I will propably never drive :p ), quite many new english words and phrases and most importantly: hours of entertainment!

I was thinking about this on the tube last night. The underground system that is..not the toilet. I'd put it as follows:

They make us feel more like ourselves when they get it wrong and they represent some of our more pleasurable aspirations when they get it right.

Either that or they're a bloody excellent laugh. Best programme ever - for their non-PC stance alone I'd pay the license fee.

Now that I have all my colleagues watching it, we have something to talk about instead of working.:mrgreen: