Lens Flair

^ the flashing blue lights are from a police audi rs6 trying to pull someone over.

^ the flashing blue lights are from a police audi rs6 trying to pull someone over.

Wait, wait. Woah. Did you say Police RS6?? That's awesome.

18c98f51.jpg

Wow...I spent the past few hours going through this entire thread...how all of us regulars have improved and settled into our style, it is pretty neat to see the evolution of us.

the lines of red dots look like back lights with leds. the white lines are headlights. was this the autobahn again?

the lines of red dots look like back lights with leds. the white lines are headlights. was this the autobahn again?

It was the autobahn, and the red dots are just normal lights but feeding on alternating current. At that speed, i think the camera just captured individual flickers.

One for today: I forgot to change the mode back to the right setting in the spur of the moment. But I think the end result looks OK

http://img150.imageshack.**/img150/6290/dsc00044hs2.jpg

The car battery produces 12 Volts AC. Unless you have a transfomer, doubtful, they're leds.

Oh, durr, you said normal lights, i was still thinking of car lights.

Anyway, no cam is fast enough to capture the alternations, so it's LEDs. :p

Oh, durr, you said normal lights, i was still thinking of car lights.

Anyway, no cam is fast enough to capture the alternations, so it's LEDs. :p

Thats a 4 sec exposure (I think) just before entering a 120 zone doing over 180kph :p You tell me :) Light flickers 60 times every seconds :)

yes, but leds blink, normal lightbulbs fade in and out, that's why it's just a line in shots like this. try the same with a normal house lightbulb.

and when's your cam coming?