My 2006 Honda Civic VTi-L

photo22.jpg

I didn't really care for the sedan Si until I went to the dealership and took a closer look. It is a really nice car. Its unique and you won't see many on the road, which is a plus for me.

Since I started my part time detailing stuff to pay for my mods on this car... it started to grow and if a customer requested that we go to their place to do the detailing, I found that I had to haul quite alot of stuff to the place (Water Saving Buckets with Hose, 2 Flood Lights, 4-5 Buckets, about 2 buckets of detailing stuff, Vacuum Cleaner, chairs, milk crates to do the roof of SUV's), I constantly found myself having to shove that into the Civic which was a pain, plus sometimes it hard to get all that to fit in the car again (esp the flood lights).

Plus as most of you know, the cars an Auto and ever since my gf bought her own car, I've been wanting to get a manual and hopefully abit more power, so I made a list of what I wanted and eventually ended up with this.

Will post a thread as soon as I get the car early next week (Will post all the modifications too, but right now, here are some pics), but the civic on the other hand is already in the hands of the buyer :(, sold it for a good price too, 7 months and 7000km later, sold it for exactly the same price as I bought it :D

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/08/side1.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/08/side2.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/08/fozz_001.jpg

Reactions: Jay
Wait, hang on. You've sold the Civic and purchased a Forester? Interesting changeover.

Is that the Forester you've purchased??

^yup... the exact one... as I said, I really needed the extra trunk space.... as soon as I told myself maybe I really need a wagon of some sort, I immediately thought Foresters (I've loved them since they came out in the late 90's)... plus you know I love Wagons/Estates :D

Well, congrats. Get rid of those stupid window stickers and put on your own rego though :thumbsup:

Those wheels looks awesome on that.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/08/tiger.jpg
That's grrrrrreat!!

Well, congrats. Get rid of those stupid window stickers and put on your own rego though :thumbsup:

Those wheels looks awesome on that.

stickers are off and that guy is keeping that rego thank god... and yea, the rims are very nice, Buddyclub SF's :D

^yours is the JDM spec :D... I see you have VKool, very useful in Hot Countries :D, I was so surprised when my parents installed it on their car in Malaysia. Shame they don't have the 2.0l in Bahrain though, it is slightly better to drive with a more performance tuned i-vtec engine compared to the 1.8... hehe, mine is 1.8l as well

Hey Andy, which part of Malaysia are your parents staying? Btw, I prefer the Forester better..;) Civics are so common here in Malaysia.

KL, well Tropicana to be exact. They're not there now, parents still live in Hong Kong, we just go back often enough to have a Car and House there.

Cool! I'm staying at Bandar Utama. If you happen to come here we can go out for a drink.

I'm a fan of the turbo Foresters - nice mix of practicality and grunt - so congrats Andy! Wheels really suit it too.

Just got back from having the car fully inspected at STi@Docklands... compression test and drivetrain wise... the car is perfect. Only thing they said that the exhaust noise was over the legal limit... but nothing wrong with that :p

eddysdaman, I'm looking forward to driving this on the next meet, hopefully when I get back to Melb in march, we can organize another one :D

Just got back from having the car fully inspected at STi@Docklands... compression test and drivetrain wise... the car is perfect. Only thing they said that the exhaust noise was over the legal limit... but nothing wrong with that :p

eddysdaman, I'm looking forward to driving this on the next meet, hopefully when I get back to Melb in march, we can organize another one :D

Remember kiddies fart cannons are gay ;)

Remember kiddies fart cannons are gay ;)

The Forester's exhaust is not a Fart Can in anyway... if you've heard the Subie's with the 3inch Turbo back, they sound awesome with the deep rumble from the Boxer engine... doesn't sound like the civics with Altezzas and the biggest exhaust in the world at all, plus it has the performance to match it at least, 158kw atw baby :D

oh no!! you sold your FD civic?? :( but still the forrester is a great driver's car! and can haul lots of stuff too!! If i were you though, i'd have called my parents in malaysia and imported a civic Type R :D

oh no!! you sold your FD civic?? :( but still the forrester is a great driver's car! and can haul lots of stuff too!! If i were you though, i'd have called my parents in malaysia and imported a civic Type R :D

we get the brit civic type-r

The jap type-r would be totally undrivable on Australian roads which are largely shit in quality.