Ladys and Gentleman please welcome my new Bimmer for the next 3 Years:

2007 BMW e92 335i Coup?

picture-0017.jpg

more too see: Klick

cu, CPM

PS: my complete carhistory:

carhistory.jpg

Last edited:
Oooh nice, congrats on the car! Got the correct engine and gearbox too I see:p.

Best looking BM out at the moment.

I'm not really a fan of the e92, but the coupe sure looks better than the limousine. And the 35i surely has to be a great engine. So how come you have all these bimmers, do you work for BMW?

Oh, very nice. What was the green car? An Opel?

So how come you have all these bimmers, do you work for BMW?

Thanx to all. Now I am not working for BMW. I only want a rear-wheel-driven-2-door-4-seat-coupe. There are not so many options.

PS: The first is a VW-Bug, 2 a Ford, 3 a Opel and then the BMW run started... But all 2-door-rear-wheel!

Nice car... I like your satnav. Looks like a clean install, like a mini iDrive. :D

Damn man, this is one amazing car. I have yet to read a review that was not crazy about it.

Fantastic car, Congrats! 8)
Should have got the sport pack though :p

Very very nice car... I really love it, eso the 335i turbo :love: , but how come you have no iDrive? I always thought all the upper end 3 series came with iDrive?

I know at least in North America, there are very few cars that come standard with satnav. It's optional on pretty much everything, even though past a certain price-point most come with nav anyway, but it's not like you can't get it without.

Very very nice car... I really love it, eso the 335i turbo :love: , but how come you have no iDrive? I always thought all the upper end 3 series came with iDrive?

but how come you have no iDrive? I always thought all the upper end 3 series came with iDrive?

No, no, no iDriver, no iTunes, no iPhone ;-) Joke, i don't like the second hump on the dashboard and I want to save 3000 Euro for the big Satnav.

And no M-Package, this car is pure understatement.

cu, cpm

Last edited:
^ I like the wheels from the M package though. Would make your ride nicer. :p

Shawn, I think that the 335i in the US does come with iDrive as standard i'll double check with my dad who has the sedan 335i.

nice cars. bmw ftw

Very nice car. I approve!

Shawn, I think that the 335i in the US does come with iDrive as standard i'll double check with my dad who has the sedan 335i.

I checked just for the heck of it and it looks like it's optional, even in the US:

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/10/335.jpg

I checked just for the heck of it and it looks like it's optional, even in the US:

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/10/335.jpg

If it's anything like BMW here they're listed as "options" but it's just about impossible to order one without it.

You can always custom order a car. But then you have to pay additional fee's for that and wait 6-18 months for the car.

Like I said, past a certain price-point they mostly come with nav even though it's an option. But you can special order one if you don't want nav, as I've seen a few people from the Lexus boards do.

Plus I just checked eBaymotors.com and of the seven 335s listed, six of them have no iDrive.

If it's anything like BMW here they're listed as "options" but it's just about impossible to order one without it.