2007 BMW e92 335i Coup?

Upps, SatNav is very cheap in USA! Here it look as follows:

Navi-Preis.jpg

So my BMW-Garmin-N?vi was with 560 Euro very advantageous, and also direct from BMW.

cu, CPM

I bet the sales clerk at BMW wanted to convince you to get the stupid iDrive. I really like the dashboard without the second hump, looks much better.
How much bigger does the e92 feel compared to the e46? They do look much bigger than the older 3 series coup?s.
oh...nice ride of course :)

I checked just for the heck of it and it looks like it's optional, even in the US:

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/10/335.jpg

Is that Euros or dollors? :?

57k for that car would be the ultimate rip off haha

There's a dollar sign infront of the price figure.

Here's the base Australian price. American's are getting a bargain.
https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/10/rewy.jpg

Last edited:
That's from the Canadian website so it's in Canadian dollars... yes, cars are that expensive up here.

:) Thats an clerical error. And my neighbor still thinks his car is faster. Just look on the picture from the engine bay or the exhaust.

cu, CPM

Was also about to ask about that. Does it not annoy you that your car is appearing to everyone a 320i with some 'wannabe 335' mods..

What kind of clerical error? BMW put the wrong badge on your car and the dealer didn't care and neither did you?

:) Thats an clerical error. And my neighbor still thinks his car is faster. Just look on the picture from the engine bay or the exhaust.

cu, CPM

Nice car... I like your satnav. Looks like a clean install, like a mini iDrive. :D

Yeah. I first saw it and wondered why the satnav screen was so small. Then I realised it wasn't a BMW iDrive system.
And great car to have yes. Why are you only going to have it for 3 years?

What kind of clerical error? BMW put the wrong badge on your car and the dealer didn't care and neither did you?

I wouldn't mind that... gives it a sleeper look. Haha... but I believe you can order BMW's with a different badge or no badge in Germany, is that right cpm?

What is that? Like unricing a car?

No, I ordered the car without a label and the 320i sign separately. The Dealer has to put it on the back for my.

cu, CPM

Was also about to ask about that. Does it not annoy you that your car is appearing to everyone a 320i with some 'wannabe 335' mods..

No, there are so many 320i/316i with M-Signs. It was time for a 335i with downsizing badges.

@Speedtouch: It's an other leasing car as my last 4 BMWs. I have to give it back on 29. September 2010.

cu, CPM

We don't even get the 320i in coupe in Canada... what's the smallest engine you can have?

That's an option in Australia as well

you can? I just thought only debadging was an option, the dealer didn't offer my mate for a Rebadging option, just asked her if she wanted to debadge the 330i word.

And TheCleaner... it'd be pretty obvious your car isn't a 320i when you can slightly hear the turbo spool :D

All the debadged cars here suspiciously only have a single exhaust pipe sticking out the back. <_<

All the debadged cars here suspiciously only have a single exhaust pipe sticking out the back. <_<

http://img261.imageshack.**/img261/1465/1e0c9749f9d3f48d5e8b73avz8.jpg

:p