Fifth Gear response?

minosabi

Car(s)
mazda 3 mps
With all the jokes Top Gear (and Clarkson new dvd) has made at Fifth Gear, which I find hilarious :lol:, did they ever responded anywhere?? Forums, comments???
it would be fun to see some reaction.... :D

I remember in the eariler series of fifth gear that tiff made comments about how their track was better than some others shows that have a "flat track".

Dig me thinks!!

Once Fifth Gear interviewed John Travolta, their last question was "Fifth Gear or Top Gear?", he picked Fifth Gear...

Fifth Gear and Top Gear (or rather JC) have been having digs at each other for some time. FG has the corniest ones though, I remember once Vicky asking Michael Schumacher the "Fifth Gear or Top Gear" question, as if FG hadn't asked him how to respond in the first place.

It's not that bad though, especially as it's been established Jezza and Tiff are still friends.

Once Fifth Gear interviewed John Travolta, their last question was "Fifth Gear or Top Gear?", he picked Fifth Gear...

ok, lets put in some factors here:

he's on the show Fifth Gear.

they ask him that question on national TV.

really? do you think he would of said Top Gear being on it's rival show?

same goes for when he's on David Letterman and he asks him "Letterman or Leno?".

I remember on one of the first reviews on Fifth Gear of the Benz SL and Porsche Turbo, Tiff said the Turbo was lacking power in top gear but was very good in fifth.

All the people that Fifthe Gear interview they always ask the same question at the end... and they always say, "Fifth Gear"

All the people that Fifthe Gear interview they always ask the same question at the end... and they always say, "Fifth Gear"

maybe they really think fifth gear is better??

I met a lot of people who prefer Fifth Gear,
and find Top Gear's humor and cocking about to be annoying.

On the other hand, those people also listen only mainstream music,
watch only hollywood blockbusters, wear t-shirts with "funny" logos,

to be honest I think it's mostly friendly jabs, fifth gear and top gear presenters work on the top gear magazine together and Viki and Tiff have both worked on the older top gear programs.

I personally thought the jabs were to give fifth gear some well deserved and needed publicity after the farce of the "lovejoy" period damaged the shows rep so much.

On the other hand, those people also listen only mainstream music,
watch only hollywood blockbusters, wear t-shirts with "funny" logos,

i watch only Hollywood blockbusters, wear t-shirts with funny phrases, and i love Top Gear more than Fifth gear.

i watch only Hollywood blockbusters, wear t-shirts with funny phrases, and i love Top Gear more than Fifth gear.

You just haven't been honest with yourself. You'll "come out" eventually
and embrace your fifth gear personality.

You just haven't been honest with yourself. You'll "come out" eventually
and embrace your fifth gear personality.

oh don't get me wrong, i love Fifth Gear. always have since it was shown for one season over here on what used to be called SpeedVision (Speed Channel).