Your Post-Apocalyptic Ride?

As if there could be any doubt:

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/10/O3.jpg
Damn Right!

Hmmm tough one I think I would go for a non motor driven ride, probably just go bareback on a lion...
lion22.jpg
:lol: He thinks he's He-Man or somethin'

Hmmm tough one I think I would go for a non motor driven ride, probably just go bareback on a lion, maybe a pride, hopefully get accepted into the pride, the forced rape by male lion every few days would be worth the security and food they would provide. A pride can even take down an Elephant, so I think I would be fairly safe against most things.
lion22.jpg

I forgot the post what I would put my shit in, Think about it, my plan is the one that would probably work the best in real life
master:RFI012.jpg

Last edited:
enough pissing about, lets do this properly...

this would be mine:

PetalMOTRHS.jpg

or this

bigfoot.gif

or maybe even this:

2741_482x362_e_o.jpg

they are all lacking machine guns though :D

Last edited:
If fuel is going to be the problem the solution is:

m1abrams.jpg

It is a gas burner but it can also run on kerosene, diesel etc: So that will be a plus until we can fuel the vehicles with all the mutant freaks that will be running around.

Chaos? By the Emperor, there is only one solution!

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/11/Banebladefront.jpg

Also good against mutants, heretics, and xenos threats.

id have to take in my baby!

Img_8442.jpg

but seriously. it conquered the arctic circle...

main.jpg

Chaos? By the Emperor, there is only one solution!

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/11/Banebladefront.jpg

Also good against mutants, heretics, and xenos threats.

Hey, all of us who choose tanks should form a convoy to protect us from those mutants because through a twist of fate they used to be environmentalists and now they ravage the landscape, destroying all those with the slightest technology.

2006 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S
11-porsche_cayenne.jpg

Top Gear raced one against a Tank, its decent going through tough terrain (for those sand covered roads) and when the bandits are after me i will blast it to 160mph on the straights! 8)

Im a sucker for the Cayenne. i think its quite handsome. :p

Hmmm tough one I think I would go for a non motor driven ride, probably just go bareback on a lion, maybe a pride, hopefully get accepted into the pride, the forced rape by male lion every few days would be worth the security and food they would provide. A pride can even take down an Elephant, so I think I would be fairly safe against most things.
lion22.jpg

A lion in heat mates approximately every 15 minutes for three days and nights without sleeping.

So major ouch for you :glare:

...not to mention the extra pain of seeing us in our Tanks, Falcons and 4x4s laugh at you as we race by...

2006 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S
11-porsche_cayenne.jpg

Top Gear raced one against a Tank

you sure you're not thinking of the Range Rover sport? i don't remember seeing a tank racing a Cayenne :think:

Hey, all of us who choose tanks should form a convoy to protect us from those mutants because through a twist of fate they used to be environmentalists and now they ravage the landscape, destroying all those with the slightest technology.

hear hear 8)