10 x 05 News Uncut

THEY MENTIONED SUBARU I M TEH HAPPIEST!

It seems like they cut out the more interesting parts, my opinion anyway.

Why did they have to cut that out? None of that was offensive.

It seems like they cut out the more interesting parts, my opinion anyway.

I thought that too. The part about the petrol should have been left in the show.

I love this idea of putting the uncut news up on the top gear site, but I'm still disappointed in the news this series. Nothing really happens in it.

Yay! News that contains cars :O

exactly

The news has become more "congestion charge.. etc" and nothing else. Before it was entertaining to hear about how ripped off the British are then they would get back to talking about cars, seems the cars just get cut out now. <_<

"France only exists so you can get to Italy"

Never heard that one before. :rolleyes:

The new Mazda 6 was very good looking actually.

If they had spent less time with Simon 'I'm the biggest twat in the world' Cowell, (about ten minutes of the show) there would have been more time for at least one of those news items.

In fact, cutting the entire segment of Ronnie Wood could have saved time... and stopped me from nodding off.

^^ "James May's Hair" Wow your avitar is disturbing...

But anyways... I'm happy they like the Mazda 6 so much, and Mazdas in general for that matter... I think its probably the most underrated Japanese auto maker and its nice to hear them get some praise from a reputable source...

I am a bit biased though...

-Jeff

Good to see it back.

I wish they'd use a proper Flash video player like Youtube and every other site does these days. The streaming doesn't work well for my connection :(

The streaming doesn't work well for my connection
It doesn't work well for anyone. I don't know why they're videos are such crappy quality.

EDIT: OK, they're a lot better this time. Man, I wish they'd air later/release a completely uncut version of Top Gear, that would rock! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I actually went to test a new mondeo, and I thought it was brilliant.

At last, cars in the news!! They gotta talk more about cars these days, and the cut out bits should have been included in 10x05.

And why do they even split these up into parts? It really annoys me.. And the term "uncut" is not really suitable now is it.. :p

I actually went to test a new mondeo, and I thought it was brilliant.

Ford Australia have just started selling them here. Ours come with the 2.3L 4cyl petrol engine (except the deisel and turbo versions). Seems a little underpowered to me. In Australia we like to see a V6 in a family car like this.

I tested the mondeo on a short business trip to the UK this year. I'd read heaps about it before, and was quiet interested.

If I remember correctly, the one that I had a go in was a Titanium X which had the 2.5 liter engine turbo from the focus XR5. Manual transmission, obviously, and I thought it was enough for daily needs. Great handling, very nice interior, lovely styling. I'm seriously considering whether I should buy one of these as a second car. I shall go drive an OZ spec car soon to see what's the difference. The reviews in wheels magazine seemed pretty positive and close to what I thought of the UK car.

Such a shame that I couldn't time a trip to coincide with MPH.

exactly

The news has become more "congestion charge.. etc" and nothing else. Before it was entertaining to hear about how ripped off the British are then they would get back to talking about cars, seems the cars just get cut out now. <_<

You're right. The most entertaining portions of the news were/are about the British motorists being ripped off. Of course, that was/is followed by swipes against big fat Americans driving big fat American cars to make the Brits feel better about spending 78% of their disposible incomes on 1.2 liter shitboxes.

Why on earth does it take the bozos at Top Gear a week or more to "edit" the supposedly "uncut" news?:lol::lol::lol:

"James May's Hair" as a screen name is disturbing.
James May's Hair's avatar is more disturbing.
James May's hair is a cry for help.

Last edited:
^^ "James May's Hair" Wow your avitar is disturbing...

But anyways... I'm happy they like the Mazda 6 so much, and Mazdas in general for that matter... I think its probably the most underrated Japanese auto maker and its nice to hear them get some praise from a reputable source...

I am a bit biased though...

-Jeff

I'm not biased, and I agree. Mazda's are great cars. They are the one Japanese manufacturer who, IMO, knew how to make soulful cars all along.