Worst cars ever made

You're right, I just love that taurus and I must defend its chastity. And while the catera is no looker it was good for the time.

Thats cool if u like the Taurus. Theirs a whole forum of owners...

I just over-exadgerate my liking of the TB. A lot. Sorry guys

I noticed nobody mentioned

BMR-1103-1411-.jpg

the City Rover.

Im going to take the hint that your probably 17, and p/o because you drive a 93 Tercel.

Dude, dont get pissed that i take PRIDE in the vehicle i own and actually like what i drive.

Quit being a fuckin prick. I like my cheap plastic interior and thats ALL THAT MATTERS.

PS. YOu have a Saab 9-3 as your avatar. Do you realize that is the SADDEST excuse for a 'sports sedan' that you can get? Its a FREAKIN CHEVY MALIBU! its slow, and its got horrid problems.

If your gona like a sports sedan. Atleast like a GOOD ONE! IE a BMW 3 series (be like everyone else) a Acura TL, or an infiniti G35.

Have a nice day.

Thanks for the friendly PM. It's fine if you want to defend your car, but why do you have to bring my car into it? No, I'm not 17. Unlike you, I am a responsible 16 year old who doesn't do stupid shit like racing other cars on the street (lets face it, the Tercel can't), brag about your POS TB, or try to get wheel spin on a Taurus. As for the Saab, I never did say it was a good car, nor is it a good one. It's just a car that I like so piss off.

Last edited:
Thanks for the friendly PM. It's fine if you want to defend your car, but why do you have to bring my car into it? No, I'm not 17. Unlike you, I am a responsible 16 year old who doesn't do stupid shit like racing other cars on the street, brag about your POS TB, or try to get wheel spin on a Taurus. As for the Saab, I never did say it was a good car, nor is it a good one. It's just a car that I like so piss off.

I knew you'd post that and its preicsely why i sent it to you.

Thanks a lot! now people can see my true feelings like ass hats like you.

And POS TB? LOL Comming from a 93 Tercel, i'd rather drive my POS TB thats faster than a good chunk of the cars on the road, has plenty of room and 4WD.

Thanks a lot buddy. And responsible 16 y/o. please There is no such thing. Everybody has fun, you just gotta know when and where, and not be stupid.

Comming from a 93 Tercel

before i had my license i had more fun involving a 5spd Tercel and local fields/logging roads than i had in any car up until i started auto-x and rally-x

before i had my license i had more fun involving a 5spd Tercel and local fields/logging roads than i had in any car up until i started auto-x and rally-x

Beater cars are fun. But i wouldnt want to live with one everyday.

Iran Khodro's Paykan, based on the Hillman Hunter when it came like 30 years ago and they managed to build it worst. It was discontinued 2 years ago after 30+ year in Iran.
Old:
PaykanIMG_1143.jpg

New:
a6e7e2abd210fe9863f4655f3499f5d5.jpg

These cars are everywhere in Iran, thank god they stop the production of these I was sick of looking at them. This was also mentioned in an old Top Gear episode.

I knew you'd post that and its preicsely why i sent it to you.

Thanks a lot! now people can see my true feelings like ass hats like you.

And POS TB? LOL Comming from a 93 Tercel, i'd rather drive my POS TB thats faster than a good chunk of the cars on the road, has plenty of room and 4WD.

I'd have to say both are about equal. The Tercel has the advantage of significantly lower running costs and better build quality, oh and it's piss poor slow. This is a good thing for children.

I learned to drive on a 4 speed 89 Tercel... in So. Cal traffic, needless to say I learned how to drive quite well, rather quickly.

Thanks a lot buddy. And responsible 16 y/o. please There is no such thing. Everybody has fun, you just gotta know when and where, and not be stupid.

Judging by the quality of posts... I'd wager Wisegui has better judgment of responsibility than you.

849668645.207407558.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

1985 Toyota Corolla: for some irrational reason, I absolutely loathed this thing as a kid. There was one in my neighborhood, in that color, with even more rust, complete with half-hidden rear arches, and it provoked such rage and fury as a 7-year old could muster. Probably because I was in love with its exact opposite, the 1957 Chevy Belair, but if I knew what a Molotov cocktail was I would have unleashed one upon it.

Yeah, I was a messed-up kid.

Please try not to take this comment in a wrong way, but:

Youre all just a bunch of spoiled brats who should be grateful to have any cars in the world today. And how do you define a beautiful car, if there are no ugly cars. So you all should thank the automotive industry for introducing the best and the worst of humankind in these vehicles. Cars can be built for different purposes, it aint always a status symbol which should just present your taste and well being. Its an vehicle to move about. For example my Citroen Visa,
82Visa1ver5.jpg

who really can be seen in one of those? (I dont have aloys in it and i havent lowered it. And the roof chop too, its photshopped) Its a bit ugly, it doesnt handle very well ( well the suspension is soft like a jaguar), it doesnt have the power, it smells like petrol 24/7 and it does drink bens like no other 1.1 liter car. But it has one ability that intrests me, IT DOES WHAT ITS SUPPOSE TO DO, it moves, it delivers the miles. Well i might as well call it a he. Reliable little old friend. I havent driven a undriveable car yet, they all have been good cars in some way.

ps. Anyone intrested in buying mi Visa?

ps 2. no one really got the point of this post, heck i didnt

Reactions: Jay
you bring up a car i hate even more!! the Dodge Omni

11232-1987-Dodge-Omni.jpg

It was a complete copy styling wise of the U.S. market VW Rabbit, and because of that i think many people mistake the perfectly excellent rabbit for being a car for careless people and communists.

well it aint a copy of VW Rabbit, Its basically a Talbot Horizon from France. Yes France. It was also built in here Finland for a while. When i was a kid we had one. It had one good quality. It did not rust at all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talbot_Horizon

I suppose that the car is known only in Poland.

Polonez
Polonez%20Caro%20Plus.jpg

And earlier version:
800px-FSO_Polonez_1500.JPG

The SV20 serise Camry

800px-Toyota_Camry_4.jpg

The SDV10 serise Camry

96camry.jpg

The Kia Mentor

d2887a2690418964a535f00fe7b773eb.jpg

The SV20 serise Camry

800px-Toyota_Camry_4.jpg

That was my first car! In that faded pool-of-urine canary yellow it seemed to come in. With a poo-brown interior.

I bought it because I wanted a semi-reliable car as a poor student. After 6 months, it blew a head gasket as a result of a severely warped head. It was going to cost $1500 to fix it. So I thought bugger this, I went to the wreckers and bought a replacement head for $300, stuck it on the car, and put it in the paper straight away. Sold it for $4500.

To the current owner: Sorry.

WannabeSS......

you're basing your opinions on what a bad car is by it's speed, boringness, and looks. which is the most retarded way of doing it.

you base it on it's reliability and the way it drives. the Taurus has been and still is the best selling American sedan since it's launch back in 1986. it's reliability has been the most praised thing about the car.

my point is that most of the cars posted in this thread were posted because of the reliability and design of the car itself. you posted the Taurus because its slower than your TB and because it was boring.

I quite liked the styling of the Polonez when I was little. It was much better than the Moskvich and the Lada.

i'm sorry, but this has to be said since nobody has said it......

WannabeSS......

YOU ARE A FANBOY!

stop praising your TB like its the fastest damn thing on the road. its not a Bugatti Veyron. holy shit dude, it gets EXTREMELY retarded when you compare EVERY god damn thing to your TB. i swear to god, every post in this thread from you included you praising your TB PLUS you praising other GM models. i'm VERY sure everybody is getting tired of you praising and comparing your TB to everything. i know i sure am. hell, i was tired of it back when i was with Streetfire.

i'll just go ahead and post pictures of what everyone wants to say:
arnold_stfu.jpg

cookiemonster.jpg

shut_the_fuck_up_small.gif

shut_the_fuck_up_large.jpg

i'm VERY sure everybody is getting tired of you praising and comparing your TB to everything. i know i sure am. hell, i was tired of it back when i was with Streetfire.
You two better find a way to settle this little bitch fight. This isn't fucking streetfire; stop derailing threads.