10 x 05 News Uncut

I'm not biased, and I agree. Mazda's are great cars. They are the one Japanese manufacturer who, IMO, knew how to make soulful cars all along.

Toyota used to make a bunch of very cool cars...

Can somebody give a torrent? There were torrents to previous news uncut. I'd be very grateful.

Ford Australia have just started selling them here. Ours come with the 2.3L 4cyl petrol engine (except the deisel and turbo versions). Seems a little underpowered to me. In Australia we like to see a V6 in a family car like this.

Yeah but if it had a 6 in it, it'd go into competition with the Falcon. The Mondeo fills the gap in the market below the Falcon.

great to have uncut news back. i don't understand why they don't include all those clips in the news in the first place. they are one of the best parts of top gear. besides not being offending, they shouldn't be afraid to put the offending stuff in there too; I mena you don't watch top gear in the first place if you are a minority group :D

How is a 2.3l 4cyl petrol underpowered? :blink:

In Australia, a 2.3l 4cyl petrol engine in a family sedan/saloon is underpowered. In Australia we make the Ford Falcon (entry level has a 190kW inline-six), the Holden Commodore (entry level has a 180kW V6), the Toyota Aurion (entry level has a 200kW V6) and the Mitsubishi 380 (entry level has a 175kW V6). Now these are all slightly larger than the Mondeo (entry level 118kW inline-four), but its pricing puts it into their league.

The most powerful Mondeo, turbo-charged sports model (162kW), still has 18kW less power than the least powerful Commodore, but costs $7,500 more.

I just think its a shame, because I had a really good look at the Mondeo at this year's motor show in Sydney. I thought it was great. The looks, the comfort, the gadgets, all great. I just wish it had more power.

Hmm bloody hell >_> Wel i did try it, works fine on my mac. I will have another try. Will export it to .wmv files.

[EDIT] Didn't work either :( Sorry guys [EDIT]

Last edited:
Hmm bloody hell >_> Wel i did try it, works fine on my mac. I will have another try. Will export it to .wmv files.

[EDIT] Didn't work either :( Sorry guys [EDIT]

Just checked it out with VLC and ...
main error: no suitable decoder module for fourcc `WMV3'.

That is so wrong. WMV3 in mov? WMV3 only belongs in a wmv format, and maybe mkv if you're testy.

Anyhow, here you go. The original video, tweaked to make it seekable.

http://www.anti-logic.com/topgear/

I've started saving all the news uncut bits there, s10e05 and s10e02 done so far. (Well, actually uploading as I post this, but close enough)

Just checked it out with VLC and ...

That is so wrong. WMV3 in mov? WMV3 only belongs in a wmv format, and maybe mkv if you're testy.

Anyhow, here you go. The original video, tweaked to make it seekable.

http://www.anti-logic.com/topgear/

I've started saving all the news uncut bits there, s10e05 and s10e02 done so far. (Well, actually uploading as I post this, but close enough)

You know what the most stupid is, i directly ripped it from the site with quicktime and saved it. On my Mac it works briljant. :/