Random Thoughts....

if you really wanted to start a grassroots movement i think "free zenki" sigs would be a better plan

I think Free Zenki sig images would be better.

<--New "Free Zenki!" avatar. Feel free to use it yourself...

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/15/freezenki.JPG

I think those avatars are a great idea. If you want to join Zenkidori that is.

/Not so subtle hint.

Did USA TG Man just get banned too? Or has he always had that title?

/Not so subtle hint.

Oh, so we're not allowed to voice our opinions anymore?

I checked the Forum Rules just in case, "Disagreeing with the Administration's Decisions" and/or "Voicing Opinions" wasn't in there.

Did USA TG Man just get banned too? Or has he always had that title?

Nah, he's had that title forever.

/Not so subtle hint.

Alright, Alright! Don't ban me!*hoists surrender flag*

/cue "wimp" comments
//shortest time for one of my avatars to be up. All of 10 minutes...
///If I had been banned, you would've seen no avatar and that "banned" title.

Last edited:
^Don't worry... I don't think swek is serious. If you get banned for this, it'd be pretty crap as you were simply voicing your opinions.

No one will get banned here for voicing his opinion. However, keep in mind that what you might think happened is only a fraction of what went down.

Creating movements to free him based on the "unfair" decision made by us will do nothing but create unrest here. If that's what you're after...

My problem is that his title states "Banned for Trolling." He's done no trolling lately, so where did that suddenly come from? Where did the "mile long" list of infractions suddenly appear from? The majority of senior members have said they didn't have a problem with his posts and found him entertaining. What made you/Quiky/Viper dislike him so much that you would perma-ban him?

:lmao: @ Austere's new avatar. Zenkidori lives!!

:lmao:

:lmao: @ Austere's new avatar. Zenkidori lives!!

Damn i was gonna do that...

My problem is that his title states "Banned for Trolling." He's done no trolling lately, so where did that suddenly come from? Where did the "mile long" list of infractions suddenly appear from? The majority of senior members have said they didn't have a problem with his posts and found him entertaining. What made you/Quiky/Viper dislike him so much that you would perma-ban him?

i am interested in know why as well... i understand that as mods you really don't have to explain anything to us but still i am kind of curious

I can only tell it from my side but if you have a member who doesn't accept infractions and tries to argue with you about how forming an insult as a question isn't really an insult and then reports one of your posts in revenge it doesn't look good. With him I always got the "But I've seen worse posted." Which only tells me that more should be reported but that's it. It doesn't justify anything. And it seems like he was like that to every mod/admin.

I'd say that it was the fact that he went into shutdown mode after he had that discussion with Viper. You can't have a member around who rejects even the most basic rules/advice and constantly tries to argue about them. What is boils down to is this: He thought he was above the rules.

No one is.

Last edited:
We treat all members the same- regardless of postcount and join date.

If you argue about the rules and decisions made by the staff here, you will not be here long. Bans, infractions, and rules are NOT made by one person-- We discuss each situation to ensure that we are being fair from all points.

We may be harsh with bans and infractions, but we do so to ensure that all members of the community are treated equally.

There have been numerous messages sent without involving the infraction system, however those backfired. And his account is now banned.

So, what have you all learned?
Follow the rules, and there won't be problems.

I can only tell it from my side but if you have a member who doesn't accept infractions and tries to argue with you about how forming an insult as a question isn't really an insult and then reports one of your posts in revenge it doesn't look good. With him I always got the "But I've seen worse posted." Which only tells me that more should be reported but that's it. It doesn't justify anything. And it seems like he was like that to every mod/admin.

I'd say that it was the fact that he went into shutdown mode after he had that discussion with Viper. You can't have a member around who rejects even the most basic rules/advice and constantly tries to argue about them. What is boils down to is this: He thought he was above the rules.

No one is.
So basically he made a few infractions here and there which nobody noticed or cared about, which lead to a big pathetic hissy-fit/power struggle between the mods and Zenki which lead to him being banned? And how does this serve the greater good of the forum?

Ah yes, it doesn't.:rolleyes:

You banned a much loved, long-term member because you (and he) boxed yourselves into a corner where there was no other option. Well done. Very grown up.

Austere's posts are now invisible for the next 72 hours as a timeout.
He can still post, but nobody will see it.