Random Thoughts....

Hahahaha, oh man.

I updated it with bold parts..

Nov 15 05:12:10 <Ice> hey, he insulted my gf, that makes my vagina swarming with centipedes and hungry for blood D:

Sounds great, now if you'd kindly show us where in the Forum Rules it says we can't express displeasure with a particular decision, we'll carry on. While you're at it, I'd like to know which rule Austere broke by changing his avatar.

No one said, or should have said, that you can't disagree with my actions. You can disagree all you want, but I'd rather you just disagree in your head and not on the forums because you're mistaken if you think this place is a democracy.

Don't get me wrong, this is a community and without you guys, this forum would be nothing. I value input, but that doesn't mean I have to listen to it all the time. This is one of those cases where you guys don't know the whole story and I won't be unbanning him. If you don't like my decision on banning him, sorry, but oh well.

If you ask the moderators who see my actions, you'd know I have a ton of patience and when a ban goes out, they really deserve it. I don't ban lightly.

Last edited:
Damn you Viper, I had them distracted! ;-)

Sorry, had to reply.

That was a good diversion, and thanks for the bold parts because I wouldn't have read it otherwise and gotten a kick out of it. I knew some shit was gonna go down with Ice and his ever-present GF.

Damn you Viper, I had them distracted! ;-)

tarp-30198.jpg

The governement can't control your mind if you don't have one to begin with...

/*cha-csick* *bang.*
//"Duuurrrrrr..."
///"Direct-exhaust-injection"
////"zOMGWTFLOLWUT?!"
/////"I think I'll ride my motorcycle while steering with my feet!"

Edit: Austere's post have been made unreadable for three days.

I raise your Tarp, with a catshark.
https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/15/catshark.jpg

Want me to repost the lamprey fingers? :evil:

gah lamprey fingers... sadly there is no way to unsee something...

I have a question about Hennessey Performance. I've heard many things about John Hennessey ripping off a bunch of people and I have read a few things as well. Does anyone have a link to the various things he's done? I know there was a forum which he was actually on but I can't find that for the life of me.