Worst cars ever made

I present to you the Fiat Tipo. The dash still haunts thedguy at night so why not let you have the pleasure as well?

Tipo2.jpg

42042861.jpg

European styling baby!

I remember sitting in a Grand Prix at EPCOT's World of Motion in 1990, and thinking how awesome the steering wheel was.

Looking at it now, it just looks like a freaking calculator!

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/16/2128824full.jpg

Yeah that interior brings back memories of my 1993 Grand Prix. It's simple 3.1 liter engine pumped out a massive 140 hp, mated to a quick (in geologic time) 3 speed auto. When this car reached 70 mph it was mad, the engine at that speed was at 3200 rpm and made such a racket. Since the Grand Prix was supposed to be the sport saloon for Pontiac they designed the car not to have any suspension at all because trucks made in the same time period had a softer ride, not to mention the rear bumper smacking the road if 3 people were in the back (I am not even going to go into more detail about smoke from dashboard, activating headlights separately from tail-lights and the body roll at corners at 20 mph). If the Grand Prix was that bad, I can only say that the Grand Am probably wins this in my eyes.

1990-96-Pontiac-Grand-Prix-93129191990713.jpg

Last edited:
http://img249.imageshack.**/img249/842/9620grand20amut8.jpg
That's what he's up against, let the battle begin!

Heh, I had a 1997 GA, 2.4 with a five speed.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/16/jayhawkmd8.jpg

^ well at least you got the Grand Am that an Indian would buy.

But how can that be, it is after all a super car,

[YOUTUBE]hOOFrMe6HZg[/YOUTUBE]

:p

Wow. Id never even seen that ad until now. Man '80s advertising rocks

I present to you the Fiat Tipo. The dash still haunts thedguy at night so why not let you have the pleasure as well?

European styling baby!

Damn YOU!!!! I finally was able to wipe the C4 dash from my memory and now you bring me this sack of crap? At least I won't be needing any more Jolt to stay awake and watch pr0n study.

^ I think that car is the reason why government should never have total control. :puke:

Ok, I'm sorry I keep harping on about this what with the other Escalade thread, but I just couldn't help it this time. Last night I drove my fathers Escalade and my hate for it grew even more.

http://img134.imageshack.**/img134/7544/2006whiteesvvv6.jpg

It's just awful, everything about it. The only good thing the car has going for it is the steering radius is incredibly tight and the steering itself is very light. Making it rather maneuverable at car park speeds.

That's it.

^The Escalade's position is a well-deserved one, there just isn't a point to a "posh" SUV. The very nature of the car tells you that. Yes, you can do what Land Rover does, it gets away with it because underneath they are hard working with a thick veneer of luxury amenities.

The Escalade is like Paris Hilton, it leads a spoiled life of no work or appreciation for anything.

To make matters worse the ZAZ is a stolen design as well.
They ripped off NSU (Which later became Audi) in a major way.

NSU

NSUPrinz4.jpg

ZAZ

ZAZ-966BLU.jpe

So here we have a German microcar of the 60's copied by the Soviets. Not the best premise to begin with. That and the fact they that seem to have kept the design in place forever. :lol:

Last edited:
I actually like that ZAZ (a bit more than the NSU). How hard are they to come across, and what do they cost? Can a 6' 2" person fit in the car? I'd love one if I can be bothered to figure out how to shove a rotary in it.

2005-03-18-aro_jeep.jpg

One of the last Aro's(Automotives Romania). Our attempt at copying the Defender.
But the Aro IMS, the first romanian car, has nowadays quite a cult following.

1957%20ARO%20IMS-57.jpg

I'm shocked to hear that Kim Cattrall would lend her name to such a shoddy product.:mrgreen:

My list would be:

Hyundai.

Saang Yyong.

Kia.

Daewoo.

All the cars they made in the past and all the cars they'll make in the future are the worst cars ever made.

No offence mate but my mum has a '95 Daewoo Cielo and the damn thing is still working! Didnt have problems with it till like 1 year ago when the fuel pump just didnt want to work anymore o.o
In the terms of reliability the Cielo just is in it's class. And u cannot say that the design is ugly either. It's quite a cute little car :)

No offence mate but my mum has a '95 Daewoo Cielo and the damn thing is still working! Didnt have problems with it till like 1 year ago when the fuel pump just didnt want to work anymore o.o
In the terms of reliability the Cielo just is in it's class. And u cannot say that the design is ugly either. It's quite a cute little car :)
Isn't that the one that was based on a twenty year old Opel design?:hmm: I'd hazard to guess that any kind of long-term mechanical reliability would have more to do with the German design than the Korean manufacturing.

Also, reliability is only one of the things a person should expect from a car... I count on my own car to be reliable and it is... and it's three times older than your mothers Daewoo.

And u cannot say that the design is ugly either. It's quite a cute little car :)

I can say it's absolutely hideous. It terms of appearance, it appeals on no level, whatsoever.