belodi? clarkson's hatred

tylerg

Ok so I am not sure about the spelling but clarkson says alot of time he hates belodi.... who is this person/thing..... and what is the correct spelling... thanks...

wasnt sure how to search as I was unsure spelling etc...

thanks in advance... i love a learning...

another thought.....
why havent they fixed the top gear vauxhall senator seats!????

Bill Oddie

Actually him and Clarkson do seem to have some things in common, love of natural beauty (bird watching and such) but all you really need to do is look at Bills facial hair, and i think it pretty much explains itself.

Actually I don't understand what Jeremy doesn't like about Bill, but then i don't really know anything about Bill. Doesn't seem like hes a hippie or anything though.

Last edited:
no clue, maybe because hes a bit of a bore?

I wouldn't feel bad for him but the note about his clinical depression makes me all pitiful for him.

I just always assumed he was some sort of environmentalist. I, too, thought it was "Bilodi" :lol:

That is so funny to me.

No offense meant.

Just reminded me of a woman I worked with when 9/11 happened.

We had a tv on and about the only thing we saw for weeks was about the hunt for Osama bin Laden.

One day she asked me who they were looking for.

I asked her what did she mean.

And she said.......

Wait for it......

"Well, all they ever call him is a son of Ben Laden".

:?:D:lol:

I just always assumed he was some sort of environmentalist. I, too, thought it was "Bilodi" :lol:

:+1: I looked him up on google once, and upon coming up with no results I just assumed he was an unknown British celeb. You know what I mean? Like no offense to Britain or anything but sometimes some celebs from England (and other places of course) don't seem to show up on google for whatever reason.

Good find though.

Virtual Mother: "Hi Lurker honey, did you learn anything in final gear school today"
Me: "Hey mom yeah I learned that Bilodi is != Bill Oddie"
VMother: "Ok now go do your photoshop homework"
Me: "Aww but I wanna watch James May's special"

Bill Oddie seems to be the butt of many jokes. Top gear is definitely not the only programme that I watched making fun of him. Anyone can explain that?

I bet they are mates behind the scenes. JC has so much interest in nature, that I cannot imagine that he would have not talked to Bill Oddie on the occasional BBC Christmas Party. It's fashionable not to like Bill Oddie, and he is a bit awkward on TV these days, but secretly I bet he loves him.

okay so for people who cant be bothered to watch hours of Bill Oddies work to understand him, what is it that defines his character, and what is it that makes him such a easy target for everyone.

^He's an environmentalist with a beard, and a bit of a hypocrite. I watched a bit of one of his programmes, where he was rabbiting on about how capitalism and industrialisation have ruined the habitats of many animals. And he was driving a big SUV (GMC something) on the highway and had a fast-food beverage with him, spouting loads of hateful nonsense.

If he were a real environmentalist, he'd actually be doing something, not just foaming at the mouth on television.

am i the only one here who will support Bill? he's not an environmentalist and i don't think he's boring. i always watch his wildlife shows here. he doesn't go on complaining that we are ruining habitats at all, anyone who thinks he does has it seriously wrong.

Clarkson only picks on him because he can, i think they might be friends actually, and just last week Bill mentioned Jeremy on Autumnwatch. Clarkson has already said he's a twitcher himself, but he doesn't really want anyone to know :D

Clarkson demonstrates how far he would go to avoid dinner with him.

Starting from the top gear test track (you can see pic of clarkson in a car there) he would go to San Francisco to avoid dinner with Bill Oddie.
http://img526.imageshack.**/img526/5656/vlcsnap9204sl0.jpg

Right into the edge of the solar system to avoid the Vauxhall Vectra.
http://img85.imageshack.**/img85/4496/vlcsnap9568se0.jpg

Last edited:
am i the only one here who will support Bill? he's not an environmentalist and i don't think he's boring. i always watch his wildlife shows here. he doesn't go on complaining that we are ruining habitats at all, anyone who thinks he does has it seriously wrong.

Clarkson only picks on him because he can, i think they might be friends actually, and just last week Bill mentioned Jeremy on Autumnwatch. Clarkson has already said he's a twitcher himself, but he doesn't really want anyone to know :D

Clarkson had said himself thought that he doesn't generally like talking to people with the same interests as himself, so he may just be trying to keep amature but over-enthusiastic bird watchers from bugging him all the time, or Bill could also just be the same sort of over-enthusiast person, like Audis gearbox engineers, who clarkson claims he wouldn't want over for dinner.

Now i feel like a stalker :(

no clue, maybe because hes a bit of a bore?

I wouldn't feel bad for him but the note about his clinical depression makes me all pitiful for him.

Most Brits* are a "bit of a bore." :tease:

edit: *TV presenters.

apparently someone was offended by my post and Neg repped me :(

Last edited:
That is so funny to me.

No offense meant.

Just reminded me of a woman I worked with when 9/11 happened.

We had a tv on and about the only thing we saw for weeks was about the hunt for Osama bin Laden.

One day she asked me who they were looking for.

I asked her what did she mean.

And she said.......

Wait for it......

"Well, all they ever call him is a son of Ben Laden".

:?:D:lol:

Hi guys, been lurking in the backround for a while just enjoying this SUPERB site so this is my first post!!!!!

Heard this story on a radio station years ago, an F1 fan called in to say his wife thought that Mika Hakkinen was Irish:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

When he was standing on the podium she could not understand why they were not playing the British national anthem for Mick O,Hakkinen:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I have seen Bill Oddie do anything precisely once, on an episode of Never Mind the Buzzcocks.

From that, I can conclude that he's aggressively uninteresting, and is probably the most annoying individual in the whole of Britain. It was honestly painful to watch.