Your ONE car ultimate garage.... just one

If I had a one car garage I'd want something that could get me to work and not be keyed or stolen. If for looks alone: C6
05-c6-f3q-st.jpg

^^ I do approve! Great choices.

Based on looks and driving pleasure: Wiesmann GT Roadster
thumb_3bf8048e50af50411252377e93911d7c.jpg

But in the real world i'd be perfectly happy with any german medium-ish-sized super-sedan/touring; RS4, M5, C63, the lot.

^I was just about to post the Alfa 8C! It's absolutely georgous!

Easy choice
http://img57.imageshack.**/img57/8338/csdsarf0.jpg

I would have a 1931 Bugatti Royale Kellner Coupe
1931_bugatti_royal_kellner

Then I would sell it at auction (it sold for 8.7 million in November of 1987 at auction).

Then I would buy me a McLaren F1 LM
McLaren_F1_LM.jpg
(sex with Eva Longoria while being christened a saint by the pope after you just won the lottery and found out you're set to inherit Bill Gate's money ----- on wheels)
a few other cars, a house, and build myself a private road course.

Ferrari 250 GTO pure timeless 10 million dollar pleasure

Although I would probably choose a 750 Monza over anything on four wheels if I go with my heart, a Bugatti Veyron would be the perfect sole inhabitant of my one car ultimate garage.

Brabus Rocket. I changed my mind.

Call me conventional, but from all the newer supercars, the Porsche Carrera GT still looks the best to me.

i think if i had to choose one only, it would be an original E28 M5 (production No. 1 if possible) since i watched Heaven and Hell last week i've loved this car (no idea why, watched the DVD lots of times before). i love how small it is, how clean the lines are and i could use it every day :)

BMW-M5_1984_800x600_wallpaper_02.jpg

BMW-M5_1984_800x600_wallpaper_03.jpg