Thank you to everyone...

Now I got a bone to pick with the Canadians... if it wasn't for you bastards sending your cold fronts down south (then colorado bouncing them off the rockies) we wouldn't be needing global warming... You're lucky they come in handy during those humid summers.

We don't send them to you, they come and go as they please. It's not our fault that we have the prairies and it's not as if we can stop them either. If we had anything that can catch and trap the wind, we'd be using it ourselves. Trust me, the wind here gets you worse than the wind there. :rolleyes: :lol:

And if you don't like it, build yourselves a big wall. Call it "The Great Wall of China The United States". :p

And if you don't like it, build yourselves a big wall. Call it "The Great Wall of China The United States". :p

We've already got one... like the levees in New Orleans they are poorly built, they are also trying to stop the very people building it.

I doubt your winds are worse than ours... Missouri is part of tornado alley.

Anyhow, at least you're helping to keep things warm. I can't complain to much, when it gets to hot we may need those cool winds when it's 80 on X-mas :blink:

If you have let your car warm up before you leave in the morning, thank you.

No problem!
If you drive anything with an engine of more than 4 liters, thank you. If over 7 liters, I owe you a beer ;)
Two 5.7l Chev V8s in the family.

If you spend a lot of time in the drive through, and leave your engine running, thank you.
Spend a bit on the drive :thumbsup:

If you drive a catless and/or poorly tuned vehicle, thank you.

Well, did. No doubt it was pumping out pure carbon dioxide

If you've gone out for a drive, just to go for a drive, thank you.
:D

If you leave your lights or tv on, and run the ac/heater all day and night thank you.
Haven't turned my desktop off in 3 months!

Who doesn't love being wasteful?

Would a supercharged 3.8 be cool enough for you to round up? :mrgreen: And yeah, it was a strangly warm day here yesterday. It was strange driving around with the windows down in the middle of November. I just hope we don't have another couple of storms like we did last year, if it happens again I can see people really storming the Ameran offices with torches and pitchforks.

I doubt your winds are worse than ours... Missouri is part of tornado alley.

See, the winds here don't get us in terms of intensity. At least not that much. Southern Ontario is also part of Tornado Alley, so we get our share, but thankfully they're small.

When arctic winds reach you, they would have already crossed Canada and bounced off the Rockies. That alone would have cooled them down at least a bit. On our side, however, there's nothing to mildly warm them up until they reach us. It's just a big old plain, all the way to the North Pole (no friction). So in winter, whenever you go outside and it should be -35 C (as the air temperature indicates), it actually feels like -43 C ... just because of the wind. It drops our temperatures anywhere between 7-10 degrees Celcius. If it weren't for the wind, our winters could be quite bearable. :mad:

Unfortunately it also means I get pretty shit weather here. It rains. A lot of the time. Never snows. So thanks. For when it is hot. But for when it isn't, which is now. I hate you.

Tigger: It's freakin' awesome.
Hell yes it is. I'm going to fire up my bike today for one more ride. You better get out and enjoy it today, it's supposed to go down into the thirties for (at least) the next few days :cry:.
I do my best for global warming.. the FinalGear server alone uses more power than Al Gore.
Sweet Jesus! But does it produce more hot air?

pssst, it snowed here Sunday night :p

true though, weather is uber naff most of the time

Lucky bugger. Last year here in the south we had ONE day of snow. One. Not two. One. :mad: At least we got the day off school. :lol:

My thanks are now all X2 as today was yet another EXCELLENT day. Probably one of the nicest days I've ever had since I've lived here really. 75, Sunny (but not annoying), with just enough wind to keep you cool while working outside.

I should have gone for a drive today.

Keep up the good work Gentlemen (and ladies), you're doing a fine job! :thumbsup:

Try -5 (I await a Canuck or a Fin to beat me on that).

Yes. BTW, what year land cruise? the new on or the kick ass looking FJ-40's? Bonus points for tugging at that string near my heart that says "rotary's > * "

edit: I'd give you a +1 but I need to save it for the inevitable hilarious response in another thread.

I have done it at those temps (on leather no less), but not regularly.

It's a '93 FJ80, considered my many Cruiser fanatics to be the last great 'Cruiser imported to the US. The FJ is a great vehicle, but they made some concessions to style that kind of hurt the design. Those big B-pillars leave a blind spot in which you can hide a dumptruck.

I dont satisfy any of that criteria. Not really. Besides, its hot enough down here already without global warming. Come back when its winter! :p

Well you just HAD to go and say something didn't you. You've brought back the wind and rain.

As I type this a cold front is now passing through turning my 72 degree weather down to 50 degrees (Fahrenheit). I am now stocking up on baked beans to try to reverse this and kill some environmentalists with my biological attack so wish me luck.