Madonna's daughter...

Man, she is cursed with not only a unibrow, but a stache as well! :lol:

Seriously, the things a shaver can do...

And think of the places we can't see! :wheelchair:

Eugh, the armpit hair!

/Who the hell just gave me '- rep' for this post? God, learn to take a joke mate. :rolleyes: (Which appears to be the theme of every post in this thread.)

Last edited:
I think shes pretty.

edit: without lipstick and the mustache

Oh come on. Stuff like that really isn't something we can control. Sure, there's the tweezer but she's young.

Let's not be mean. :/

I think that picture is proof enough that there is no such thing as "too young for a razor or a tweezer".

Apparently Madonna doesnt want her daughter to do anything about her facial hair, she claims she 'doesnt want her daughter obsessed with looks and superficiality' oh the irony.

Oh Christ. That poor kid must be picked on at school so badly. For god's sake, give that child a makeover before she becomes a social outcast!!

That being said, her mother's just her normal-Madonna-self. Which is actually anything BUT normal. If she's going to be a scientologist too, I won't be surprised to see people throwing rocks at her. Poor child.

Thank is the worst thing I've seen in a while poor girl, but she looks like she got beat by an ugly stick.

A friend of mine used to tell "The Ugly Story". It went something like this: She fell out of the sky and landed in the ugly tree, then she fell off and hit every branch on the way down, then a guy came along and beat her with all the broken limbs, then a lumberjack came by and cut the tree down and it landed on her... He would go on with this story forever.

I think that picture is proof enough that there is no such thing as "too young for a razor or a tweezer".

:+1: girls in my primary school started the hair removal thing at 11/12. defining her eyebrows would bring out her features a lot more. it's nice of mads to spare her daughter from the superficial world of beauty maitanance for a little longer, but it wont work in the long run when lourdes (?) looks back on childhood photos and realises she was hairy as hell.

Dang it, Viper, why can't we give sequential rep points?! :lol:

Thanks man. I got a neg rep for the exact same post as well as a positive one :lol:. I guess if you're not offending anyone, you're not pleasing anyone either. :rolleyes:

Gillette the best Madonnas daughter can get.......
I don't even think Ford's grilles could help her out.

And think of the places we can't see! :wheelchair:

Eugh, the armpit hair!

/Who the hell just gave me '- rep' for this post? God, learn to take a joke mate. :rolleyes: (Which appears to be the theme of every post in this thread.)

Wasn't me...though I am tempted.

Not neg worthy but a bit over the line (the girl is only 11 after all), if it was actually funny I'd give you a +1 just to counter the neg.

Not neg worthy but a bit over the line (the girl is only 11 after all), if it was actually funny I'd give you a +1 just to counter the neg.

OT: I really couldn't care less of the rep. It's just the idiotic reasons for which reps are being used that annoys me. For example, the gentleman who gave the -1 had 'PEDO!!' as a reason. :|

OT: I really couldn't care less of the rep. It's just the idiotic reasons for which reps are being used that annoys me. For example, the gentleman who gave the -1 had 'PEDO!!' as a reason. :|

It was him, and it counted as -8. Luckily for you, my + = 16 points.