Saleen S7

Buick Regal
Chevy Cobalt
Dodge Avenger
Chrysler Sebring
Kia Sportage
Cadillac DTS
Jeep Compass

...all in the name of medical science, to see how high one man's blood pressure can get without him exploding.

I was thinking about this on the way home today:

What if the Top Gear boys did a pickup truck special? I'd like to see how they deal with that. They should pick comparable trucks from Dodge, GM, and Ford; naturally Richard should have the Dodge Ram because he bought one in the American Special.

Tests:
Tug of War
Dead-weight pull
Offroad course
Ease of daily use .... in London
Water fording
Roll over test (ie, roll every one and see if they still work)
For the final act, give them all to The Stig and see what they can do after all the abuse.

More American cars,

Jeeps (all sorts)
Dodge Charger
Dodge Magnum
Grand Caravan
Full size SUV's (Durango, Suburban, Expedition)

and of course, pickup trucks.

The updated CCX that runs on Biofuel, (the CCXR was just the concept)
The old Bentley Type R and a segment on how much better style was back then
The New Viper
The S7
The SSC
The S65
The new Masterati Granturismo
Alfa 8c
Ferrari Scuderia vs GT2
Spyker Peeking to Paris
Spyker C12
Lesser known car companies
Zonda R
Molser
Any Bristol Car

I have always been thinking that they should test the Unimog some day.

Oh I recall another

Maserati Ghibli II (cup version or regular) as well as the Fuel injected Bi-turbo.

A Subaru Legacy with either a turbo four or the NA six. It would have fitted perfectly in the test performed in S08E06 where Jermey drove the ST220, 6 MPS and Vectra VXR.

I was thinking of the latest Legacy as well, maybe the Wagon version and definately turbo :p ....... as May mentioned this season i think already as a good car often overlooked. Maybe the Spec.B or the JDM STi.

Also the Evo X and more normal GT.

New M3
New Mondeo
Fiat 500
New Mazda 6
Volvo S80
Audi A5

More American cars,

Jeeps (all sorts)
Dodge Charger
Dodge Magnum
Grand Caravan
Full size SUV's (Durango, Suburban, Expedition)

and of course, pickup trucks.

Are you serious and aware of Top Gear actually being an european show?

I always enjoy seeing old cars on Top Gear like James reviewing the 300SL and Jeremy testing the E-type and DB5. To that end, I would really like to see A 427 AC Cobra, and some older 911s. Maybe the 73 Carrera RS or the early 930.

For new cars

Saleen S7
Mosler
K-egg CCXR

well, even though I think threads like this serve no point whatsoever (no offense), I want to see them review the mini R56... basically they?d just have to do the old-civic/new-civic thing again with some minis...

Well then let us all know when one does serve a purpose or more importantly your purpose:mrgreen: If that is your logic then absolutely none of these threads serve any real purpose. They are just ways for people to talk about what they want to talk about, and of course piss and moan about things that are wrong with the world. Hey that is a good topic. "Things that are wrong with the world and what you would of done different during those first 7 days of creation"...lol. A long topic I know, but it gets the point across.

F8L SVT, this is off-topic but can you post your Terminator pics in the "Post your car" section? I'd love to see that 600hp monster.