[10x08] December 2nd, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do we think hamilton will get round the track??......... can't remember but what is the fastest time for an F1 driver around the track?

It's Mansell. I think 1:44.6 or somewhere around there.

Sweet the HSV GTS on the track 8)

And don't forget to mention a dig at England beating us in the Rugby.... again

Oh also something about a strange thing called a rotary washing line... Is that anything like a rotary engine? If so they sound great :lol:

In reality Australia is a nation which invents alot of useful car related things like Variable Ratio Rack & Pinion Steering and Hyshot Scramjet Engines and very importantly Racecam. Imagine where we would be without that :D

Sweet the HSV GTS on the track 8)

Actually its the HSV Clubsport R8. The GTS is the model above the Clubsport as it has magnetic stability control (or something lkike that) which is said to improve handling and afew other toys which are lacking in the Clubsport.

In reality Australia is a nation which invents alot of useful car related things like Variable Ratio Rack & Pinion Steering and Hyshot Scramjet Engines and very importantly Racecam. Imagine where we would be without that :D

Someone should send Jeremy a list so he has a couple of other things to say Australia invented. Just all the silly ones though like the Stump-Jump plough that way he can still feel superior *laughs*

hammond F1!!!!!

the film I've been waiting over a year to see.

Someone should send Jeremy a list so he has a couple of other things to say Australia invented. Just all the silly ones though like the Stump-Jump plough that way he can still feel superior *laughs*

Easy just send him tapes of that shit new inventors show on ABC before spicks and specks, man some of those inventions suck

Actually its the HSV Clubsport R8. The GTS is the model above the Clubsport as it has magnetic stability control (or something lkike that) which is said to improve handling and afew other toys which are lacking in the Clubsport.

Yeah basically, GTS has track and road setting on MSC and R8 has a setting mid way between Race and road and then a soft setting. Apart from that there the same part from special add ons being a NCO.

So im guessing top gear isn't in the the cricket that much? They never mentioned it when u guys won the ashes 2 years ago and since we mauled England to get them back, there is no chance of them mentioning it?

Be interesting to see how or if he compares is to Monaro. All we need is for TG to review Typhoons that are going over there soon and be an interesting contest.

Yeah basically, GTS has track and road setting on MSC and R8 has a setting mid way between Race and road and then a soft setting. Apart from that there the same part from special add ons being a NCO.

So im guessing top gear isn't in the the cricket that much? They never mentioned it when u guys won the ashes 2 years ago and since we mauled England to get them back, there is no chance of them mentioning it?

Be interesting to see how or if he compares is to Monaro. All we need is for TG to review Typhoons that are going over there soon and be an interesting contest.

The thing about the Ford's though is they are of a older design whereas the Holden is a brand new design. Ford are bringing in a new model next year (The Orion) so that will be a far more even contest.

I wonder who gave Richard the coaching before getting in the car... which ones of the drivers and senior engineers of the team. Hopefully we'll see my favorite brain of the paddock, Pat Symonds. Looking forward to the episode, but not to the Hamilton bit, unless Jezza hammers him.

I suspect that it's going to feature a very tiny reveiw of the vxr8 proove me wrong clarkson!!!!!!!!!111111111

Though I suspect I can already guess what the review will contain, australians are stupid. I like going sideway the end.

I hope he puts most effort on the first part, as beautiful as Top Gear shots are, Australian dissing would come in great. Haven't really had that yet. :cry:

Y

I think they hate cricket. Remember the radio show? :lol::lol:

I wonder who gave Richard the coaching before getting in the car... which ones of the drivers and senior engineers of the team. Hopefully we'll see my favorite brain of the paddock, Pat Symonds. Looking forward to the episode, but not to the Hamilton bit, unless Jezza hammers him.

I guess you're not enjoying all the negative press about Renault lately then eh? I am sure Jezza will hammer them more than Lewis. After all, his dislike for anything french is very evident.

Last edited:
James Blunt

Perhaps TG are replacing the 'Star In A Reasonably Priced Car' segment with 'Cock In A Reasonably Priced Car'?

Other than that, sounds like an OK episode.

I guess you're not enjoying all the negative press about Renault lately then eh? I am sure Jezza will hammer them more than Lewis. After all, his dislike for anything french is very evident.

Damn right I don't enjoy it. I hope Richard shuts him up by describing the experience, because NOBODY of Clarkson's size will EVER fit inside a F1 car. A Kubica-style crash would rip their feet off.

Damn right I don't enjoy it. I hope Richard shuts him up by describing the experience, because NOBODY of Clarkson's size will EVER fit inside a F1 car. A Kubica-style crash would rip their feet off.

Wilson is 6'3" which isn't a huge amount less than Clarkson.

But Clarkson's stomach is wider than the formula 1 car itself :(

Clarkson is oversized in all proportions to be able to fit in a F1 car. May could fit in a car designed for Button, Kubica or Webber, who are today's tallest drivers, but to fit in the Renault R25 you need Hammond's height, because that car was designed to fit Alonso and Fisichella, whose height is around 1.70-1.72 meters (like most of the current F1 drivers)

The thing about the Ford's though is they are of a older design whereas the Holden is a brand new design. Ford are bringing in a new model next year (The Orion) so that will be a far more even contest.

Yh this will be good, but apparently there is a good chance that maybe next TG series they will test drive a F6 Typhoon, with upgraded suspension, transmission and engine work. Nizpro, the tuners have already said they have a supplier that is wanting over 50 a year to put in shows and such, they are to have 400rwkw (480kwish at fly) so like 600+ hp. should be a blast.

I think they hate cricket. Remember the radio show?

O yh lol, they didn't even know what a wicket was and how many there are in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.