Worst cars ever made

The problem with the Cobalt was that it retained all the flaws of the Cavalier and made it 5% better. Even the styling resembled the Cavalier for god sakes!

Escalade is still a very usable vehicle... it's far better than any Daewoo or Dacia :p

No it isn........ well, ok yes. I suppose it is more usable than an a radio-flyer wagon and more comfortable than an oxcart with one wheel.

And its got a good engine lol

No it doesn't.

Ok, i got it. There is no reason now to compare it to a Dacia and a Daewoo. I appologize and tbh i want to forget that...But i want to compare the Escalade to other cars from it's CLASS. Not to a sardine box on 4 plastic wheels. Ok?

Ok, i got it. There is no reason now to compare it to a Dacia and a Daewoo. I appologize and tbh i want to forget that...But i want to compare the Escalade to other cars from it's CLASS. Not to a sardine box on 4 plastic wheels. Ok?

I was just embellishing in my post for effect. You're exactly right, compared to others in it's class it's at the bottom rung.

Well this wasn't "worst cars made in it's class ATM"... Escalade may be nothing special but it's far from the worst car ever made.

Not too sure about worst car (I can think of too many), but I can name some disappointing cars.

1) Bentley Continental GT (Rubbish VW interior, doesn't feel like a proper Bentley. Get the flying spur instead)

2) Lamborghini Diablo Roadster (Hard to park, looks rubbish in person, image problems)

3) BMW 7 series (iDrive is poorly designed, uncomfortable ride for a luxury sedan)

You'll be dying to have one of these in your garage. Seriously, An Allegro or a Cavalier is far more disappointing than a Lambo or a BMW;)

Which of these do you think is worse, this:
lamborghini-diablo-0160_9w.jpg

or this:
Austin_Allegro.jpg

Last edited:
What about this car?

Buick Skylark

Lets see:
Looks like shit: Check
Build quality that rivals the French: Check
Poor Fuel economy: check
Slow as hell: check
Wrong wheel drive?: Check
Shitty interior: check

oh wait this list could have been shortened to:

Is it a Buick made after 1974? Check.

Yep it's a pile of shit, but it's still better than a J-body

You'll be dying to have one of these in your garage. Seriously, An Allegro or a Cavalier is far more disappointing than a Lambo or a BMW;)

Which of these do you think is worse, this:
lamborghini-diablo-0160_9w.jpg

or this:
Austin_Allegro.jpg

The second picture didn't show up. I love the coupe diablo, and especially the GT, but no way in hell would I want to be seen in the roadster

And:

http://img215.imageshack.**/img215/7128/2119511lghp3.jpg
http://img216.imageshack.**/img216/1757/1120605bling08z2007cadirg8.jpg

vs.

http://img216.imageshack.**/img216/1728/19901999cadillac22tw5.jpg

No it isn........ well, ok yes. I suppose it is more usable than an a radio-flyer wagon and more comfortable than an oxcart with one wheel.

No it doesn't.

A 6.2 V8 with 400bhp that hurtles the brick on wheels to 60 in 6.5 seconds its quite good. Its a VERY powerful engine and tows like a mother.

My grandpa had a Buick Skylark covered in hail dents. Worst car ever.

Wow, 10 pages of suck and ugly and not one picture of the penultimate in American styling;

01aztek1.jpg

aztek-1.jpg

Having ridden in one, they don't seem too bad ride wise. But the interior is just as ugly, and the bar across the rear window is just spastic.

Not too sure about worst car (I can think of too many), but I can name some disappointing cars.

1) Bentley Continental GT (Rubbish VW interior, doesn't feel like a proper Bentley. Get the flying spur instead)

2) Lamborghini Diablo Roadster (Hard to park, looks rubbish in person, image problems)

If you think the worst thing about a Diablo is that it's hard to park, and if you take JC so seriously that you think a Bentley has a rubbish interior, then you are very clearly a very terrifying person and that I do not wish to meet you in person. ;)

Well, the thing is, the continental interior doesn't feel as nice to be in as the arnage, which is old school bentley.

Also, the Diablo doesn't look right as a roadster, and you look more like a fool in one than the coupe, which I love.

A 6.2 V8 with 400bhp that hurtles the brick on wheels to 60 in 6.5 seconds its quite good. Its a VERY powerful engine and tows like a mother.

My grandpa had a Buick Skylark covered in hail dents. Worst car ever.

Well good on your grandpa.

But you can pull engine stats from Wikipedia, and reviews from Motor Trend, but I live with the vehicle EVERY SINGLE DAY. So who's experience am I gonna trust?

I reiterate, the only good thing about the Escalade is the turning radius - end of story. The engine maybe powerful, but it is not a car that needs a powerful engine. In a vehicle that is supposed to be comfortable, why do you need a powerful engine that feels like it is fastened to the chasis with twine?? Floor the thing getting on the highway and it feels like the front end is trying to rip apart from the back end, something that is incredibly uncomfortable for the passengers.