User Reputation Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyway to see how much point influence you have? Quiky mentioned he had 16, prolly cause he's a mod with a huge rep, and above it says regulars have 8... I'm just curious how much I have.

Yeah, I'd like to know that as well.

Is there anyway to see how much point influence you have? Quiky mentioned he had 16, prolly cause he's a mod with a huge rep, and above it says regulars have 8... I'm just curious how much I have.

On another forum I visit with the rep thing enabled, it's based on some kind of maths formula. I'm not sure how exactly.

No Boss: 16
Blind_Io: 14

It's based on your current reputation, postcount, and a few other factors.

Huh, I thought it was the same for everyone! What are mine worth?

What does this color mean? There was no comment either:
http://img255.imageshack.**/img255/9899/repwhatcolorau5.jpg

It means they don't have enough rep to affect your rep yet, i.e. under 10,

DUUUUDE:w00t: whats my reppage influence thing at at?

will it ever get to the point where one is so powerful that a plus rep from that person will add another block to whoever he reps?

DUUUUDE:w00t: whats my reppage influence thing at at?

will it ever get to the point where one is so powerful that a plus rep from that person will add another block to whoever he reps?

I highly doubt it :) If Quicky only has 16 points, I doubt there's more one person can contribute unless Viper does it manually or something.

OK, big apologies if this has already been asked and answered, been through most of the messages in this thread and can't find an answer, it's probably there somewhere so I'll probably get my head kicked in and a host of bad reps, but....

How do I check each and every comment left by others on my profile? The only thing I can see is the "Latest Reputation Received" under User CP, there doesn't appear to be any option to read all of 'em. Is this correct?

I think it only shows you the most recent ones, but the list gets pretty long. This feature's been enabled for a while now and I can still see all of my reps.

Is there any way of allowing the users to see the reps they've given out? Sorta like an outbox or sentbox for reps?

Aaah, okay. That makes sense and is good.

BTW, grats you fucker on getting into the "high rep" area. :(

I like the rep system is weird it is its a nice thing to have.

"May you be lucky enough to receive the same reputation in return."

Considering that was after I -repped someone, I don't know if I should be concerned. :unsure:

*It was nannocrob, by the way. Just look in the "Colin McRae" thread in the Top Gear forum, and you'll see what I mean...

^ Yeah, I always snickered at that when I randomly and unfairly -repped people before Quiky set me straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.