Best of eBay and Craigslist

1970 Fiat 500
Fiat

Just look at this picture :D
b2dd_12.JPG

LUPIN!!!!!!!!!!

64 Pontiac Banshee Concept

64 Pontiac Banshee Concept

A one of a kind 1964 Pontiac Banshee Prototype.

Only 2 Driveable prototypes were ever built. One was a silver hard-top with straight six (OHC) engine and the other is a white convertible with a V-8. Only one survives today.

Fiberglass exterior and steel underboyd

Adjustable Pedals

Vehcile Documentation includes Bill Of Sale from Pontiac Motors and a Description of the XP-833 Project

A vehcile design that challenged the limits of american engineering and thinking. John Delorean's vision for a pontiac 2-seat sports car, with long sweeping hood and short rear deck styling, screamed speed. This all original grey hardtop, with red interior, and Pontiac overhead CAM six cylinder engine weighed in at only 2200 pounds and utilized a unique solid-body construction of exterior fiberglass and steel underbody. The Banshee had all the elements of an awesome performer.

General Motors executives viewed the concept to be too much of a threat to the Corvette and as a result instructed Delorean to cease additional development. Only two runable protoypes were build with one remaining. The car's influence on future GM products spanned decades, with some of the styling cues seen on vehicles such as the 1968 Corvette.

Vehicle documentation includes original bill of sale from Pontiac Motors and a description of the XP-833 project. As part of automotive history, this specific Banshee was invited tot be displayed at the 2001 Meadow Brook Hall Concours D'Elegance.

This is a rare opportunity to own a piece of history. This is a one of a kind dream car from General Motors. This is a must have for a museum or long term investor. This prototype is featured in all the history books of G.M. and was the stepping stone for future G.M. products. This very rare interesting automobile has only 1,400 original miles.

Pontiac should've made it. Looks great.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1964...oryZ6386QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Mmm...very interesting indeed! If I'm not mistaken this engine makes around 200hp and the car only weighs 2200 pounds, should be a pretty fun drive. I think I'll bu...oh wait it costs 1.3 million dolars!!! :)

:w00t::drool: That looks fantastic!!!

shame about the price though.

^^^ You would totally have to grow a giant mustache and get a big set of amber tinted sunglasses inorder to drive it.

^^^ You would totally have to grow a giant mustache and get a big set of amber tinted sunglasses inorder to drive it.
... add some black leather Vest and tight leather pants and everyone will think you?re really from San Francisco ... :p

Honestly, why this one? I really like some old Us-Police Cars too ... the Blues Brothers one is fabulous ... but this Ford? Why? Seems rather boring to me ...

I'm guessing it is because there aren't much old police car left.
Maybe a lame question - is this road legal like this? Or you have to repaint it and remove the lights in order to drive it on the road?