Vote my sis for Miss Canada 2008

My sister's very well educated. Miss South Carolina's IQ is 20, please do not compare.
She speaks 4 languages fluently (English, French, Spanish, Romanian), and had participated in the Romanian National Education Olympics in Latin. As in "Latin", the language the Romans used to speak, not Latin America.
And she's almost done with her undergraduate university studies: Double major in Psychology and International Development. And if her marks at the end will be as good as they are now, she'll graduate Magna Cum Laudae.

EDIT: She wants to go to graduate school right after. I say she should enjoy life after graduation for at least a year and then go back and get the grad. But she always was less lazier than me.
:p

Yes, of course I mind. On the other hand, I can't stop you, can I?
Oh, the price of advertising. :(

Just because i see a lot of Romania here i'll try to give my vote if it's allowed on the site :mrgreen: (btw any relations to this country i see some resemblences in the pics :rolleyes:)

Have you told your sister you posting her vacation photos online?

NO OGGLING OF MY BIG SISTER !!!:mad:
Only respectful comments are welcome!

I think toma_alimosh need the title "Eternal Optimist"

I read you loud and clear, all oggling and comments are hereby confined to knowing nods and winks.
nudge nudge, wink wink.

I am seriously impressed by her linguistic skills, I never had much of a head for languages (although I would love to learn French and Italian). Oh, she's a psychology major! Sweet!

/seriously, no oggling? Not even her brain?

tell her to eat something like a steak

then...just great

NO OGGLING OF MY BIG SISTER !!!:mad:
Only respectful comments are welcome!

Dude...are you serious? This is Finalgear. :lmao:

Seriously though, she's pretty [it's a compliment, no creepy Internet, er, creepiness here (ok just a little)] and I wish her the best.

Good looking, definitely a natural beauty. But I too am a little creeped out by this thread. I think just a link to the voting site would have sufficed.

Anyhow, I'm a bit puzzled as to why you posted all those pretty pictures of your sister BEFORE the voting even started. I'd say you wanted to see people drool all over her and act creepy, but that'd be very highly unusual. So I won't.

Still, WTF.
Well, I posted the pictures in the "Country with sexies women thread", but realized the error of my ways and opened a different thread for it, just so I don't forget to post these when voting actually started. And you gotta know what you're voting for. A simple link won't convince most people (at the least, I had to convince you to vote for her rather than any of the other girls).
The voting should have become active a week ago, but again, the webmasters of BeautiesOfCanada.com are lazy bums and forgot to do it.

No offence, but she looks like a chav in most of those pics.
A chav? :lol:. Where do you see hip-hop style clothing? I can't see it.

Have you told your sister you posting her vacation photos online?
She posted these on facebook. And she didn't mind her friends posting it to a public group, so she won't mind. She would have posted them up on her website if she hadn't renounced it.

tell her to eat something like a steak

then...just great
She eats well. She just doesn't gain anything. High metabolism is in the family genes.

She eats well. She just doesn't gain anything. High metabolism is in the family genes.

thats good then, not that I can say much, im 100lbs haha
id say she'll get my vote, if I vote lol

SOMEONE CALL THE WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME! GIVE HER SOMETHING TO EAT!

Sorry m8, your sister is nice. Still pretty brave of you to ask for respectful comments on a web forum full of retards like me.

And you gotta know what you're voting for. A simple link won't convince most people (at the least, I had to convince you to vote for her rather than any of the other girls).

I don't think you are giving us much credit at all. Personally, I would have voted because you are a member here and asked as a favor....which is motivation enough.

But it's no big deal or anything, just saying. I wish her all the luck, let me know when the voting opens.

She is really beautiful and I will vote for her because even tho we have some very beautiful and genuine nice girls she is up there with the most beautiful. Hope she has other assets other than being beautiful like being a good person, doing charity work, helping people in need and not being like some of the shallow women in the world.

:)

Oh and Canada kicks ass Would love to live in the UK or my homeland Greece one day but Canada is up there being one of the best or possibly the best Countries to live in on this planted.

She is really beautiful and I will vote for her because even tho we have some very beautiful and genuine nice girls she is up there with the most beautiful. Hope she has other assets other than being beautiful like being a good person, doing charity work, helping people in need and not being like some of the shallow women in the world.

:)

Oh and Canada kicks ass Would love to live in the UK or my homeland Greece one day but Canada is up there being one of the best or possibly the best Countries to live in on this planted.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/25/n18506531308502656197.jpg

That only applies to marriages.

Gentlemen, the voting polls are open.
I'll edit and include the link to the voting page.

You can vote as many times as you want to, until December 9th.
So here's the link
http://www.beautiesofcanada.com/2008GTA2/vote.htm
Just remember to vote for Anca.

And this is her profile on the website.
http://www.beautiesofcanada.com/2008GTA2/gta_anca.htm

Or if all you want to do is vore for her and not have to load the website and go through the forms, here you go:
http://vote.sparklit.com/poll.spark?ID=1046143&submit=Submit%2BVote&ballot=1

Theres something disturbing about a brother posting a ton of photos of his sister on the internet.....

But thank you :D

she looks like whats her name on "that 70s show"

PS I voted for her