Post a pic of yourself

Yes. One goddamn year of my life... it's 2 years ago =P

But if you wet your bed, you don't have to do it =)

If I had stayed in Bulgaria I would have had to do the service, too and in a way I wish I had. But you don't sound so enthused about it Banii :lol:

Anyway, here I am, just coming home from a (late) thanksgiving party and needing some sleep.

http://img144.imageshack.**/img144/2843/dsc0664mi7.jpg

n653375226_647407_4163.jpg
All I noticed is two girls. Through peripheral vision I'm faintly aware of some sort of greenish blob to the right and something red in the background.... Are you the green thing or the red thing?

Edit: Removed because who gives a shit? I'm an unknown here

Last edited:
you remind me of my ex boyfriend in that pic a little.*

anyone else agree?

*this means because i have a 'daymn' fine taste in men, you are henceforth stamped with approval by NADU (Not A Dude United). :)

I believe the correct word you were looking for was "Dayumn" but since you are Australian, I'll let it slide.

Secondly, Banii, take that as a compliment because abermorn is a seriously good looking individual. :thumbsup:

^ Glazastik!

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/26/blog20070717ogen.jpg

LOL, I actually had to look that up since I had no idea what you were talking about.

Ok, here's one where I don't look like a zombie :p

EDIT: Oh and I agree with No Boss, I think Banii deserves a title for his approval.

http://img516.imageshack.**/img516/1559/img3557jn8.jpg

OT: The state is actually called Tamil Nadu. Calling it Nadu is like calling South Australia: 'Australia'. Get it right, :p

EDIT: Tamil Nadu means: 'Land of the Tamils' as I found out.

I was born in Vellore, TN and I still remember a bit of Tamil, so yes I will +1 to this fact. Nadu = land/country/home of

so Tamil Nadu = land of Tamil (the language/people)

lol you just found out? :D I thought you were from there.

You sure you're not confusing him for me? I remember telling you on MSN. If you aren't then please let me insert the obligatory: ZOMG FERRARI YOU'RE FROM TAMIL NADU?!!! Vannakam!

I was born in Vellore, TN and I still remember a bit of Tamil, so yes I will +1 to this fact. Nadu = land/country/home of

so Tamil Nadu = land of Tamil (the language/people)

You sure you're not confusing him for me? I remember telling you on MSN. If you aren't then please let me insert the obligatory: ZOMG FERRARI YOU'RE FROM TAMIL NADU?!!! Vannakam!

Vannakam dai machan, yeppidi erukurai? <= Ok, that doesn't look right. XD I'm from Chennai, Tamil Nadu as well, yea I found out, YEARS AGO, that's what I meant. (Stupid Alok. <_<)

:p

Last edited:
Vannakam dai machan, yeppidi erukurai? <= Ok, that doesn't look right. XD I'm from Chennai, Tamil Nadu as well, yea I found out, YEARS AGO, that's what I meant. (Stupid Alok. <_<)

:p

Naa nalla irken da. Nee eppudi irken? Wunnodu Tamil konja ketta tamil dhane? :p
Naa chumma-dhan soluren appa, Kavalai padadha ennodu Tamil ketta Tamil as well :p

For the non-tamil speakers he said: Hello there dude, how are you? but in a kind of weird way so in response I said: I'm fine, how are you? Your tamil is kinda slang/corrupted tamil isn't it? I'm jk don't worry my tamil is bad as well.

This is so that no-one goes 'zomg speak in english because we want to know what you're saying and if you're saying bad naughty words to each other we want to know so you can get some negative reputation and we can look cool'