Brand New Brabus V12 Bi-Turbo...Smart ForTwo?

Gman333-X-ferrari

Car(s)
Holden Cruze SRi Z-Series, Honda CBR250RR
Hey guys,

So I was just exploring Brabus's website looking that their awesome cars. I was getting sick and tired of all the Mercedes when suddenly I spotted the "Supercars" tab. I click on it and what do I find?

A bunch of Mercedes which have been given a V12 engine and as many turbo as they can handle.

However there was something else on the list which caught my eye:
Behold, the Brabus Ultimate 112: :lol:
http://img141.imageshack.**/img141/249/brabuscc3.jpg

What a beast! :p Look at those alloys! :blink:

More pictures HERE

/Sorry if it is old news, as the car was unveiled at the Frankfurt Auto Show.

Bleh, you made me think they gave a ForTwo a Bi-Turbo V12.

Yeah me too. And for a brabus, those 9.5s to 100kph do not look impressive.

..and it costs more than most hot hatches. No thanks.

^ it is very much so a rich wo/man's toy. and I suspect it handles like a shopping trolley

At first I thought the 0-60 time of 3.9s was in mph, and I was like this: :woot:

Then I realized it was in km/h, and that the 0-100 km/h time was over a second slower than the van I drive, and I was like this: :|

It's tiny and it has a turbo, so why is it so hard to make it go fast?

At first I thought the 0-60 time of 3.9s was in mph, and I was like this: :woot:

Then I realized it was in km/h, and that the 0-100 km/h time was over a second slower than the van I drive, and I was like this: :|

It's tiny and it has a turbo, so why is it so hard to make it go fast?

I'm thinking with any more power, it'd have a way of flipping over backwards under acceleration while hitting a moderate-sized bump. :lol:

Ever heard of the smart Diablo?

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=vExpEl0_5-Y[/YOUTUBE]

This is probably the most overpriced (I dont even know the price)
useless
slow
ugly
and pointless car Ive seen in the past year or so

damn, someone is probably gonna buy it too:blink:

I see quite a few of those around my city. Although I never got how one could by such a car and wanted drive it around.

I would probably have a fun time driving one for a while around town, but actually paying money to own one? nah

I would probably have a fun time driving one for a while around town, but actually paying money to own one? nah

They make sense if you live in the middle of an urban city. I've seen one here in Ann Arbor, and it makes perfect sense to have something that small because it's easy to maneuver and park in tight spots and you are never going over 35mph anyway.