Post a pic of yourself

Naa nalla irken da. Nee eppudi irken? Wunnodu Tamil konja ketta tamil dhane? :p
Naa chumma-dhan soluren appa, Kavalai padadha ennodu Tamil ketta Tamil as well :p

For the non-tamil speakers he said: Hello there dude, how are you? but in a kind of weird way so in response I said: I'm fine, how are you? Your tamil is kinda slang/corrupted tamil isn't it? I'm jk don't worry my tamil is bad as well.

This is so that no-one goes 'zomg speak in english because we want to know what you're saying and if you're saying bad naughty words to each other we want to know so you can get some negative reputation and we can look cool'

Haha, so true. I/we speak very colloquially and a lot of "tanglish" as well. (I mean who doesn't? :D)

Yea and we didn't say any "naughty words" at all, ;) :)lol: JK, we didn't XD) Hay, and who said we don't look cool? :dance:

LOL... "Approved by the hottest girl here"

nonono, approved by NADU! i can make you the vice president if you like...only problem is, you're a dude :p. you could be a honorary not a dude perhaps?

seriously, thank you, you have made me blush.

Gman333-X-ferrari, LurkerPatrol, I am never wrong...

... err well maybe when it comes to Koenigsegg Webshop

Gman333-X-ferrari, LurkerPatrol, I am never wrong...

... err well maybe when it comes to Koenigsegg Webshop

:lol: Silly silly Alok. Dude I miss Karela all of a sudden. Need to go back there soon!!!

ada dae, enna samacharam?

:p am not from nadu :)

So did you just happen to know Tamil or something? Enna da paithyam. Nee eppudi Tamil theriyum? :p

:lol: Silly silly Alok. Dude I miss Karela all of a sudden. Need to go back there soon!!!

So did you just happen to know Tamil or something? Enna da paithyam. Nee eppudi Tamil theriyum? :p

Hey Lurker, you want to go back to Kerela? :lol: why?

Ooo, maybe he's a Sri Lankan Tamilian? Me thinks... :hmm:

BTW: OMGZZOR HAHA LURRRKER SPEAKZZZ TAMILZZ OWOWOWZER! :w00t:

Oh and we should get back on topic? ;)

And I thought the Tamil was hard to understand. :blink:

Hey Lurker, you want to go back to Kerela? :lol: why?

Ooo, maybe he's a Sri Lankan Tamilian? Me thinks... :hmm:

BTW: OMGZZOR HAHA LURRRKER SPEAKZZZ TAMILZZ OWOWOWZER! :w00t:

Oh and we should get back on topic? ;)

meh, there was a bill of some sort passed here, bangalore is bengaluru, mysore is mysuru and so on :p

On December 11, 2005, the Government of Karnataka announced that it had accepted a proposal by Jnanpith Award winner U. R. Ananthamurthy to rename Bangalore to Bengaluru, which is its name in Kannada.[8] On September 27, 2006, the Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BMP) passed a resolution to implement the proposed name change,[9] which was accepted by the Government of Karnataka and it was decided to officially implement the name change from November 1, 2006.[10] However, this process has been currently stalled due to delays in getting clearances from the Union Home Ministry.[11]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangalore

Last edited:
Well, a malayali doesnt need a big brain to understand tamil, and vice versa...

...or maybe it was Rajnikanth's fault of influencing since i was very small :p

Well, a malayali doesnt need a big brain to understand tamil, and vice versa...

...or maybe it was Rajnikanth's fault of influencing since i was very small :p

shivaji.jpg

:bow: SUPERSTAR FTW! :bow:

:p

Okay, before we can rename this thread to Indians united, here's my ugly mug again, this time at a Novell course meeting at my employer's Eindhoven offices last night.

Last edited:
How long do I have to wait before I post my skinny mug in here? Now that even cdbob doesnt love me? :(

Yeah well, my virtual testservers i was using to do the course assignments on weren't doing what i wanted them to do at that moment. Add a colleague waving his N95 around taking pics to the equation, and you can get the idea why i'm looking slightly bored there. Nevermind the fact that my beer was emtpy, or that despite the extra large doner + shawarma meal i ordered earlier that evening i was still hungry... :p

Oooh, so moody.
https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/29/DSC0413.jpg