Bacon and Sushi - my new guinea pigs!

Yup, every few days i let them out in a room, where my sister usually looks after them, cause i've got work...

Camera never works for me..

Something tells me we might be more interested in the feed from her camera than those two cute animals running around.

pretty happy pigs! Ugh, they are so damned cute. :D

You haven't seen nothing yet!

ZzZzZz.jpg

Looks like i'm gonna have to give Sushi away... Just woke up this morning and Bacon had a cut on his right cheek and there was blood everywhere :( It stopped bleeding now, i've separated them and Bakey boy's eating. They've fought before but nothing this severe. Usually piggies sort out the dominance by themselves, but in some cases not and i'm afraid this is one of those cases. :(

Looks like i'm gonna have to give Sushi away... Just woke up this morning and Bacon had a cut on his right cheek and there was blood everywhere :( It stopped bleeding now, i've separated them and Bakey boy's eating. They've fought before but nothing this severe. Usually piggies sort out the dominance by themselves, but in some cases not and i'm afraid this is one of those cases. :(

Dear, oh dear... :|

I wonder how my friend feels, he has 21 Guinea Pigs... :? Well his whole family actually, can you imagine the fight the 'pigs would have to do to establish their dominance? BLOOD EVERYWHEAAA! :?

Oh, why can't you just keep in different cages IceBone? :hmm:

would cost another 100 euro to make one and right now i don't have the money or the time to build it, so he'd just have to be in a tight box.

would cost another 100 euro to make one and right now i don't have the money or the time to build it, so he'd just have to be in a tight box.

Wow, didn't know a cage costs that much... I think you are keeping them in some sort of mansion cage with a swimming pool, helicopter launch pad (with helicopter), a enormous TV and a butler. 100 Euro? :?

You should shake up the cage and make them fight, put it out over the webcam and take bets. Keep the winner. Harsh...but fair.

http://img516.imageshack.**/img516/3351/fwooshkb0.gif