Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

It's not exactly true, it differs state by state for the front plate. California indeed requires both plates, but lots of people go without to maintain the clean lines of their car.

It varies province by province up here in Canada too... I think 1 or maybe 2 out of 10 don't require both.

In America you don't have to have a number plate on the front. However, they do have their plates on the back.

it varies from state to state. Mine requires it, ruining the look of sexy cars.

It's not exactly true, it differs state by state for the front plate. California indeed requires both plates, but lots of people go without to maintain the clean lines of their car.

It varies province by province up here in Canada too... I think 1 or maybe 2 out of 10 don't require both.

Oh ok. :hmm: Stupid governments and their diabolical plans to ruin sexy cars... <_<

BTW, I SAW A LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO SPYDER TODAY! :mouse::woot::thumbsup::banana::drool:

Didn't having anything on me to take a picture I'm afraid. :( Bright yellow, some old guy was driving it.

Last edited:
I was driving along, and saw what I think was an old Ferrari Daytona. Strangely, it had UK plates on it. Didn't get a chance to take a photo, I always see such cars when driving in the opposite direction, and having somewhere to go :(

Saw an F430 coupe a couple days back as well.

I was driving along, and saw what I think was an old Ferrari Daytona. Strangely, it had UK plates on it. Didn't get a chance to take a photo, I always see such cars when driving in the opposite direction, and having somewhere to go :(

Saw an F430 coupe a couple days back as well.

Awesome! (In Geelong?) :thumbup: I've seen one as well, I wonder how many F430s there are in Melbourne... :hmm:

Plus it creates drag and worsens fuel efficiency, thus causing global warming.
We here in Arizona actually care about the planet and do our part by not requiring front plates.

Plus it creates drag and worsens fuel efficiency, thus causing global warming.
We here in Arizona actually care about the planet and do our part by not requiring front plates.

Haha, you environmental lentil-eating lesbian. ;);)

:p :lmao:

Yeah, both plates here, but on special order, you can get a smaller one, which you can glue straight to the car, without that horrible frame, like this chap did to his db9.

amdb9.jpg

doesn't ruin the lines of the car at all, imho.

Yeah, both plates here, but on special order, you can get a smaller one, which you can glue straight to the car, without that horrible frame, like this chap did to his db9.

amdb9.jpg

doesn't ruin the lines of the car at all, imho.

Still, it would be better without it...

The F430 was on the way into Geelong (I live 30km out), the Daytona was actually in Ocean Grove.

Into Geelong... :hmm:

SoCal... nice. But I remember you once said you didn't live in LA? I guess you just meant outside of Los Angeles County.

I'm not familiar with OC but I've spent a lot of time in LA, mostly in South Bay. The Grove is a nice mall from what I recall. :D

thx, acturally my city to LA downtown is like 1:30 hours drive =). Yeah we have some pretty good malls around here =).

Why don't those ferraris have licences plates?

They put the license plates inside of the car, like before the wind shield. I think because they know people will take pictures of their cars.
Btw California is requiring front and back for license plate. But police kinda dont care, special for supercars because some cars cannot put the license plate at the front.

Spotted on the way home last week.
12ce8368.jpg

BTW some rich asian drove a Ferrari F430 to school today..........anyone believe that?

Ford Iosis! It was at the local Ford showroom, without any giant banners or full page newspaper ads just to draw crowds to the showrooms to look at the simultaneous release of the new Mondeo and S-Max.

DSC00160.jpg

DSC00161.jpg

DSC00156.jpg

DSC00155.jpg

Looks SO much better than the new Mondeo. They're pretty much the same but this is somehow better, looks more manly.

Last time saw this GT3 at school...with parking permit. I thought this is ganna be the best car drive my student show up at school.....but today....

28b369ef.jpg

fc443a6d.jpg

the driver is an asian boy.........
9ddbfbac.jpg

9f3fc9d0.jpg