Random Thoughts....

Haha, wow. High five! :lol:

borat_lebanon0109.jpg

<clarkson borat>Great sugcess!</clarkson>

*searches for what a Klondike bar is*

Did you see this in the search results?

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/02/Klondikekaterockwellportrait.jpg

Now if that doesn't have the potential for an amusing caption I don't know what does.

Old-timey vernacular, anal sex, cock-blocking, umbrella jokes... you name it!

Did you see this in the search results?

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/02/Klondikekaterockwellportrait.jpg

Now if that doesn't have the potential for an amusing caption I don't know what does.

Old-timey vernacular, anal sex, cock-blocking, umbrella jokes... you name it!

I didn't see that but I did see this...
https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/02/klondikebar.jpg

Hey, speaking of which, I got my first negative rep today! I'll give you three guesses who it was, and the first two don't count!

well seeing i got the same from you, all is fair. and i still see you're too immature to take this to pm. that says a lot.

well seeing i got the same from you, all is fair. and i still see you're too immature to take this to pm. that says a lot.

Aww, did I hurt your feelings? Maybe if you weren't such a whiny attention whore, these things wouldn't happen. Maybe that's why your boyfriend ignored you all the time. Well, at least until you cheated on him.

Yeah, go ahead, play the "maturity" card. We're all laughing here!

Edit: You really should just drop this. It's not going well for you.

Last edited:
i'm not going to repeat myself a third time; if you're really that thick, you're not worthwhile.

Hey, speaking of which, I got my first negative rep today! I'll give you three guesses who it was, and the first two don't count!

That's nothing, I got 4 in a day. And at least there was a reason for yours.

I get it for "swearing, keep it to a minimum" in a post that says "asshat"... and also "joining for the sake of trolling", if I was trolling I could make a better effort. At least tell the truth if you're going to abuse the function people, it's obvious you're doing it purely out of spite!

I get it for "swearing, keep it to a minimum" in a post that says "asshat"... and also "joining for the sake of trolling", if I was trolling I could make a better effort. At least tell the truth if you're going to abuse the function people, it's obvious you're doing it purely out of spite!

Or maybe because you have fucking FARVA as your avatar. Seriously mate, nobody's gonna take you seriously if you have that fatass idiot as a representative. Can I get a liter a' cola? It's for a cop. Shenanigans!

/drunk.
//at least I corrected my fuckin' spelling mistakes.
///I swore I'd never do this again.
////...slashies included. fuckin' N.B.

Damn I love that movie. :lol:

Well, the first 2/3rds anyway.

"What did you find out at the weigh station?"

"My cruiser weighs 16,000 kilograms."

:lol:

Oh and yay for Pitt and OU!! :dance: :banana: :woot:

I see what you're saying. I myself was given negative rep for the first time and it was out of spite, with no explanation, given in the heat of the moment. I don't believe it was called for.

But I don't really care. It didn't have much effect and it doesn't really mean anything in the grand scheme of things and even tho I'm pretty sure who gave it to me I'm not about to go neg rep her just just to "get even" or anything like that. :rolleyes:

I do understand why you got some negative rep tho. You've only been here a few days and you're already telling people what to do and calling them names as you do it. People don't like that.

*Gman reads the last few pages* And I'm the one who's been penalised with the restriction of the "Neg rep' feature. Oh the irony...

After all I myself have been the "victim" of countless idiotic neg reps, not the "shocking" one or two you people talk about. Why? for expressing my opinion. Some examples are THIS: Reason being: 'PEDO!' and THIS: Reason being: 'Start being more polite'. With the latter making me wonder if I should post anything of my own thought.

(Quiky I know what you're going to say, it was an old post, but for a post with that much hint of racism, he/she deserved it. Oh, I'm Indian so I had every reason to. The other neg reps were out of spite and I have actually PM'ed certain members and apologized long ago...)

Last edited:
But I don't really care. It didn't have much effect and it doesn't really mean anything in the grand scheme of things and even tho I'm pretty sure who gave it to me I'm not about to go neg rep her just just to "get even" or anything like that. :rolleyes:

good, you're somewhat better than BerserkerCatSplat then. i found your comments rude, sorry for having an different opinion.

I see what you're saying. I myself was given negative rep for the first time and it was out of spite, with no explanation, given in the heat of the moment. I don't believe it was called for.

We deserved what we got from her. Hell we even admitted to being e-assholes, kind of hard not to expect it then.

BTW, my bad on the wallet. I figured since you own a Benz you're used to getting ripped off :p

Last edited: