[10x09] December 9th, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, 8PM.

James in the 500 should be fantastic! Can't wait for the 24 hour race, too! :D

I see TG.com has no mention of the Scuderia, but mentions the Ascari.

Looks like the talks of the crash were right!

Ha they replaced May's Union Jack with the "gay" rainbow flag! :lol:
episodearchive_100901.jpg

I'll try and find out why TG is delayed next week.

Complete listings for next Sunday BBC2
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo/listings/index.shtml?service_id=4224&day=sunday

Note the snooker is on earlier so that may be why every evening programme has been pushed back. Also with Hammond in a race there's going to be swearing!

OT: Pinky and the Brain is on on Sunday morning - yees!!

Last edited:
What a flag of May! Colours of the rainbow ;) Should be awesome episode.

Damn this season has gone quick - and a bloody good one it's been too.

Y'know I'm actually happy about the interuption of the Snooker - it's prolonged the series!

It is on later to avoid a clash with Sports Personality of the Year as they will share a fairly considerable number of viewers.

It is on later to avoid a clash with Sports Personality of the Year as they will share a fairly considerable number of viewers.

Hamilton is nailed on to win it.

I am very excited for this race, should be a good one.

Embraer said:
DaShowstoppa said:
Hamilton is nailed on to win it.
Not if Hatton wins on Sat night he isn't :)

I do see your point. But I agree with DaShowstoppa. I am not saying Hatton doesn't deserve it. I'm saying that Hamilton will win it. I'm not a huge fan of F1 (Touring/Rally for me) but even I can see how much more popular Lewis is. He should walk it.

New stuff at http://www.topgear.com/content/tgonbbc2/

First of all, Top Gear is still on BBC Two this Sunday, but it's on at 9pm instead of the usual 8pm.

So that's 9 O'CLOCK. PM. An hour later than usual.

Which is probably quite fortunate, considering that the star in the reasonably priced car is none other than Lily's sweary dad Keith Allen, so expect a Morse Code style beep fest come the repeat on Wednesday (which is on at the normal time of 7pm).

The Stig takes out the mightily impressive Ascari A10 for a power lap, and James races some yoofs on BMXs in Budapest. They're on the bikes, he's in a Fiat 500.

And as you might remember Jeremy saying on last week's show, the big news is that this Sunday sees the three of them take part in their first ever competitive event, the punishing Britcar 24 hour race at Silverstone, using the fuel that they started growing last season.

It promises to be one hell of a show.
You are welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.