My 190e 2.3-16

RPM Photography

Car(s)
Too Many - See Sig
Realized I forgot to post pictures after people asked. These are the only ones I have of it:

LN3F3687.jpg

LN3F3669.jpg

LN3F3661.jpg

LN3F3668.jpg

LN3F3658.jpg

LN3F3679.jpg

LN3F3654.jpg

Nice car.

Wow, fantastic!

It's a pretty rare car still that clean and nice =D. keep it clean, brilliant car. show some interior views then.

Very very nice car! I am officially jealous of you, although i hate how those US spec headlights make the car look, nor would i personally have chosen those wheels in chrome (I have a set of those wheels for my winter tyres in normal alu grey). Any interior shots?

Love it. And it looks brand new.

Thanks for the comments guys. Interior looks better than brand new, I will have to grab some pictures. Even has the original car phone. Thats the best part about the whole car, haha. Wish it still had service.

Very nice! The only thing I don't like is those headlights, but not nearly enough to ruin it!

:thumbsup:

I hate the chrome wheels and I hate the american headlamps...but apart from that they're really beautiful...the pictures and the car, that is...

The headlights aren't too bad in person, the angle they were shot at makes them look not very clear. In person, they are, and they don't stand out too bad, but yeah, euro headlights are on the list.

Chrome wheels = 80's ballin'!

The headlights aren't too bad in person, the angle they were shot at makes them look not very clear. In person, they are, and they don't stand out too bad, but yeah, euro headlights are on the list.

It's not the not clear bit, it's the huge black rubber strip and the receded part that just completely kills the looks for me.

Chrome wheels = 80's ballin'!

True, true, but i still prefer them in 'normal' alu grey (see my thread for how they look on a very dirty white 190E :p)

Yeah the offset is funny in some angles, what rubber bit are you talking about though?

There's a black rubber edge around the receded clear bit of the headlamps. It just makes them look like someone who really had no clue what he was doing tried to upgrade the headlamps.

Not all the US headlights had a rubber edging there - the post-88 cars didn't, for example.