Random Thoughts....

Man, nothing goes right for me today. Everything has to fuck up somehow, I'm tired, going to sleep now. :zzz:

Just found out the GT1 one is using a Twin Turbo version of the Cayenne V-8 which means it will not be better then the Carrera GT

I've been in excruciating pain today... been having pains in my stomach since I woke and I've basically been in bed. It feels like there's something physically wrong than it just being a food thing. I hope it doesn't turn out to be appendicitis or anything...

I've been in excruciating pain today... been having pains in my stomach since I woke and I've basically been in bed. It feels like there's something physically wrong than it just being a food thing. I hope it doesn't turn out to be appendicitis or anything...
You should get yourself to a doctor!

Yeah, I'll go tomorrow morning if I'm not better. I was just expecting to get better but I've done the lot and still no better.

How is it that aspirin or Tylenol never work for stomach aches?

I had my appendix out a few months ago, if the pain hasn't gone away after 8 hours go to a hospital/doctor. (Hospital being the better idea, IMO.) Is the pain in your stomach, or in the lower-right abdomen?

On a side note, my surgeon did my appendix diagnosis something like this:

Him: "OK, lay down. Does this hurt?" *pokes me in the really painful spot.*
Me: *******!!!
Him: "OK then, we're going to remove your appendix then.
Nurse: "Shouldn't we give him a CT scan first?"
Him: "Well, in that area the only things that can hurt are the appendix or ovaries. I think we can rule out the ovaries thing."

Last edited:
^ Yeah, my pain seems to be in the same spot as the appendix. But I've had pain there in the past and it's gone away. It's not that bad, but just very uncomfortable since nothing can ease it.

I tried pushing the area but it doesn't really hurt any more... oh well, it's too late now so I'll go to the doctor tomorrow in any case.

It'd either be appendicitis, or really bad gas.

My brother had the same thing. He ignored the pain, and the doctors blasted him when he finally got to hospital saying if he was half an hour later, it would have burst.

Dont risk it, see a doctor at the hospital.

My brother had the same thing. He ignored the pain, and the doctors blasted him when he finally got to hospital saying if he was half an hour later, it would have burst.

That's what I'm thinking too. Much better safe than sorry... and you could be really sorry if it is your appendix. I'm the same way in that I like to wait it out, but something in that area is just too risky - life and death stuff that.

Hey guys, still alive over here! Thanks for the concern.

I'm about 90 percent back to normal, so I don't think it has anything to do with my appendix. I just feel a little weird and still have no appetite, but that's it. So it's good I don't need surgery or anything, but it's bad that it's still going to take some time to fully recover and I have finals in a day or two.

Probably some kind of virus or stomach flu or something...

Man up and admit the real reason!

PMS

:p Glad to hear you're feeling better. Let's hope it continues.

Weird, that's what happened to me, too. Except I was in 2nd grade...

Could it have been a kidney stone or something like that? I hear that when you pass a stone the pain is virtually unbearable... Or it could have been gas. Was it gas? It was gas wasn't it?

It's odd that the pain would just go away without there being some sort of discharge.

OK that's about enough of me talking about discharge.

Glad you're feeling better!

^^ Fine. I'm one gassy motherfucker, I admit it.

I don't know what it is/was. Like I said I figure some kind of stomach virus or flu... I don't think it was kidney stones because as you say that would be so painful you'd cry. I was close but not really so painful I couldn't even talk.

Come to think of it I used to have the same sort of pain you're describing when I was in high school. I'm guessing it was either due to my body refusing my schedule or breakfast (or lack thereof) disagreeing with me. It would be completely random and quite painful for about an hour or two, usually around 9-11 in the morning. But fortunately I was able to relieve the pressure after lunch. Yay flatulence!

I can't believe I'm so openly discussing my bodily functions on an automotive enthusiast forum. :lol: