10 Worst Hit Songs of 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never knew the lyrics included "Totally dude!" in Party Like a Rockstar. Now that makes sense...

"Party Like a Rockstar"/"Crank That"/"This Is Why I'm Hot" by Shop Boyz/Soulja Boy/Mims

hahahaha couldn't agree more....that's said however...it's still my guilty pleasure:D

"Gimme More" by Britney Spears - What better way to kick off the list than with the song that combines all the vacuous skankitude of Britney Spears' pre-legal years with all the bleating pretension of her post-Federline "era"? In the song's four minute running time, Britney manages to say "gimme" eighty-seven times. Eighty-seven times. Four score and seven fucking times! I'm not saying this song is "bad," but when Carrot Top listens to it, it makes him feel good about his comedy stylings. Also, I am saying this song is bad.

Haha, knew it had to be there. She fricken says "Gimme More" 87 times... :confused::eek:

Last edited:
Nice! I see a Tiesto re-mix of these songs!

"Party Like a Rockstar"/"Crank That"/"This Is Why I'm Hot" by Shop Boyz/Soulja Boy/Mims

There is a god! :woot: These are very likely the worst songs I'll ever hear. I can't believe someone can get money for a song that has the same line repeated over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. A friend of mine likes to listen to this garbage and everytime I hear it I want to shoot the radio in his car.

"Delilah" is now the "stalker anthem of the century"? Wow, that's news to me :lol:

Very funny list, most of them are my hated songs too.

have to agree with that list, but I'm kinda ashamed I kinda like the "Young Folks" song.

The worst song EVER is Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston. How he got to number 1 with that trash is beyond me.

Agreed Honda. The song is truly appalling. I really really really really can't stand it.

There we go, Chris Moyles has improved it.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwjwAJ47nBY[/YOUTUBE]

I can honestly say i have never heard any of these songs (at least, not to my knowledge). And after reading that article i did not feel the least bit inclined to hit any of the "play" buttons on that site...

List lacks 'UmberElla' by Rihanna.

And Fergie's 'Big Girls Don't Cry'.

I can honestly say i have never heard any of these songs (at least, not to my knowledge). And after reading that article i did not feel the least bit inclined to hit any of the "play" buttons on that site...

The descriptions of each song (and I use the word loosely) were more than enough for me.

List lacks 'UmberElla' by Rihanna[...]

I wondered that too. I'd have thought that it would've surely been there. :hmm:

Ella ella eh eh eh
Under my umbrella
ella ella eh eh eh
Under my umbrella
ella ella eh eh eh
Under my umbrella
ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh...SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!. <_<

I apologize for the profanity. :p The song pisses me off.

oh but Umbrella is saved by the film clip......oh my!!!!

I wondered that too. I'd have thought that it would've surely been there. :hmm:

Ella ella eh eh eh
Under my umbrella
ella ella eh eh eh
Under my umbrella
ella ella eh eh eh
Under my umbrella
ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh...SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!. <_<

I apologize for the profanity. :p The song pisses me off.

oh but Umbrella is saved by the film clip......oh my!!!!

Yeah, Umbrella's not that bad and if you happen to watch the video for it.... it's quite bearable then.

Status
Not open for further replies.