Heroes [Spoilers, Duh]

It's the end of the season (and chapter 2), not the series.

It'll be back sometime next year. ^_^

Great last episode!

In hiros place, I would have teleported Kensei too the moon ;) Can?t Nathan regenerate due to Adams blood?

In hiros place, I would have teleported Kensei too the moon ;)

Uh, how would Hiro breath then?

Can?t Nathan regenerate due to Adams blood?

I didn't think about that...

But I doubt it. Your blood gets replaced quite often and I think it just heals rather than giving people the ability.

Well... the lifespan of red blood cells inside a human body is roughly 120 days, so 4 months, which is exactly the period of time between Nathan being injected with the blood and him being shot. So during those 4 months, Adam's blood might have cured every ailment he were to have, but since they have since died and his own body can't produce "super" blood cells, he won't be able to survive on his own.

Last edited:
Do we really gotta
? I think it's a given this thread will have spoilers.

I added a spoiler warning to the thread title though just to be safe.

Well... the lifespan of red blood cells inside a human body is roughly 120 days, so 4 months, which is exactly the period of time between Nathan being injected with the blood and him being shot. So during those 4 months, Adam's blood might have cured every ailment he were to have, but since they have since died and his own body can't produce "super" blood cells, he won't be able to survive on his own.

Yeah, but Adam's cells don't die...

Really? Don't remember them keeping his blood somewhere in a vial for decades.

Doubt that. I guess when the season usually start, aka mid - late September...

Although I would gladly be wrong on this...

Viper007Bond said:
D-Fence said:
Can?t Nathan regenerate due to Adams blood?
I didn't think about that...

I did. But surely they can give him Peter's blood? Or find Claire? Adam is kind of out of the picture for the moment.

And Nikki! :eek:. Sylar's story may get better now, but I preferred Adam.

A question about the rip: For me it didn't work on Windows Media Player, saying "The source filter for this file could not be loaded." I watched it on DivX Player, but I prefer watching it on WMP. Any ideas?

I thought the season made a great comeback the last few eps, sad to see it over so soon....

That said...i'm totally confused about Adam, Claire, and Peter now. Originally I thought they'd live forever....then then they introduced the concept that if they can't recover if they lost their head (I think that's what was implied, and it made sense to me considering Sylar eats brains for abilities, so the source must be in the head)....and then it was a bullet in the head can kill them.

This is where i'm lost. Will a bullet just outright kill them, or if it was removed would they recover? Claire's dad was shot in the head, and the blood healed him. In season 1, Claire had the stick stuck in her head...and was dead until it was removed. And i'm also curious as to how they found out about this weakness, was there another person with a similar power who was killed?

lost in all the blood as magic elixir is the fact that getting the wrong blood type can kill you. Unexpectedly sloppy IMO. Plus it would make things more interesting with so many regenerators running around (Adam, Peter, Claire).

and then it was a bullet in the head can kill them.

No, no, removing their head can kill them. You can heal a hole in your head, you can't heal having no head, hence the shotgun.

No, no, removing their head can kill them. You can heal a hole in your head, you can't heal having no head, hence the shotgun.

That's what I thought at first, but then it seemed that they implied being shot in the head (not just by a shotgun) as deadly. Hmmm....maybe I'll have to rewatch.

Of course it might make sense that a bullet in the brain be the end, because in the earlier eps that once girl shot herself so Sylar couldn't take her ability. So maybe if the bullet hits a certain part, they lose the ability to regenerate.

Also neither Peter nor Claire could regenerate while they had something lodged in their brains.

wait whos regenarating power is better? claire's or adam's? Does peter have both? Also I think that peter will give his blood to nathan or maybe try to get adam for his blood. Also does claire age?

we don't know if adam can grow body parts like claire, but could be identical