User Reputation Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we ever figure out what the maximum rep points one could give out is? I know it has to do with your reputation, post count, time you've been a member and such... and I know I had 16pts but I've seen others with 18. Just wondering.

I keep telling myself that I would have about the same rep as NoBoss if I were posting as regularly as I used to... and if I weren't so cranky all the time.

Oh well.

I keep telling myself that I would have about the same rep as NoBoss if I were posting as regularly as I used to... and if I weren't so cranky all the time.

Oh well.

I was thinking that the other day. You and I go through these phases though (albeit yours is different this time) where you fade away and I post a lot and then I fade away and you post a lot. Soon enough we'll get back to the old school Blind IO rants and all will be well again.

/L0Lz, I just gave you 5 blobs.

Damn some people are annoying and give out really dumb neg reps. I get one that is totally and completely hypocritical and then one that simply says "why".

<--Not that I give a shit cos I've got 5 blobs now, just sayin' people's reasons for neg reps, to me at least, are plain stupid.

Damn some people are annoying and give out really dumb neg reps. I get one that is totally and completely hypocritical and then one that simply says "why".

<--Not that I give a shit cos I've got 5 blobs now, just sayin' people's reasons for neg reps, to me at least, are plain stupid.

I find it funny when you give negative reputation and it says "Thank you for adding reputation to this user, may you be lucky enough to receive the same in return" :lol:

Oh well.

If I didn't had to spread it around, you would get much more +rep from me.

Reactions: TC
I need 4 bars, I dont want to be associated with some of these other 3 bar-ers<_<

I've only had two neg reps, one of which was a bit silly and mysteriously disappeared. I can only assume a mod or someone removed it so thankyou. The other neg rep was probably justified, but it gave me a vindictive sense of pleasure knowing I'd frustrated someone who didnt take the time to ask politely like a couple of other, more intelligent members did. Sucks to you, fool! 8)

Im pretty pleased with myself cos Ive now got 3 Michelin Stars, I mean green blobs...

Who gives me a -1 for this? They obviously are retarded since they don't even have enough rep to make it red, only gray.

If I were a stain I'd give out negative rep for providing information that could be used to eliminate me.

The Mr. Clean Eraser obviously didn't work out too well for him. :lol:

Who gives me a -1 for this? They obviously are retarded since they don't even have enough rep to make it red, only gray.

If I were a stain I'd give out negative rep for providing information that could be used to eliminate me.

:lol:

The Mr. Clean Eraser obviously didn't work out too well for him. :lol:

Yeah, I didn't know they were suede until later. But it works on my shoes, so...

You're joking right? Why the F would someone do that?... are you sure it's not a "soon-to-be-green"?

I don't think so, because everyone in that thread has green already, so it must be some lurker. It's okay though because Viper gave me a +1 (most of mine are from him anyways, 8) )

I wouldn't worry about it. I got a -rep for saying that thread was wierd.

Status
Not open for further replies.