What car is on your mind right now?

Mazda rx-8 facelift

Lotus Esprit V8
https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/13/lotusespritv819961.jpg
:drool:
In my opinion, one of the most gorgeous cars ever made...
Would that V8 fit in an Exige?:hmm: Now let's see who is underpowered! :lol:

i717.jpg

AE92 Corolla Seca. Hateful, hateful car.

Tyres are so nobbly and lack so much grip, they hate any form of speed, the body roll is so bad the body scrapes against the wheels, and to top it all off, the car acts like it hates to be pushed.

But it seems to be idiot proof. My silly P plater friend hasn't managed to kill himself, but it's not exactly relaxing to be a in hatchback that seems to be on the verge of killing everyone..

So not fun! :p

I've been looking at one-owner German cars from the '80s, with 20-30 000 kms on the clock and that have been driven by someone who's 80 years old. Full service history obviously. Of course, this kind of VW's and BMW's cost as much as some ten-year-old cars... :) But I'd love a Golf Mk2 or a Santana like that. The thing is, I couldn't drive them every day and keep them muddy and salty; they should be used strictly on sunny weekends.

Something along these lines:
https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/13/saab900aero.jpg

Saab 900i

Cheap now, even with our taxes counted in. It's made to last, and nothing else looks like it.

My Mark VIII. I need to get it in for a safety inspection so I can renew the plates that expired last month. I also need to get the oil changed on it before I head up to Chicago for Christmas.

<------------------- this one ( not with these modifications, it was just my practise with photoshop ) im amazed how it keeps just going and going. I even had wheelspin in snow with ma studfree (over usage) studded tires.

TorqueOmata3001.jpg

I find this car (and its LH stablemates) utterly gorgeous, and thanks to crippling Chrysler depreciation they're crazy cheap now.

Mah Volvo!
http://img266.imageshack.**/img266/7991/dsc00530zi5.jpg

Three things that keep butting into my head...my next vehicle:

Jaguar X-Type AWD 3.0 V6 with a stickshift

025948.1-lg.jpg

2004+ Saab 9-3 Aero 2.8 V6 with a stickshift

Saab%209-3%20Aero%202006-thumb.jpg

1999 - 2004 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra V8 Extended Cab Long Bed 4x4 with a stickshift

232.jpg

050830_GMrecall_hmed.hmedium.jpg

Damn, they came in 5spds?

OH YEAH!!!

They are rare as hell. Out of about every 100 maybe a couple are manual. A buddy of mine drove one and the AWD leans towards RWD.

CatchingAir.jpg

In the middle of a suspension upgrade. This was two weeks ago; the poor girl now has no suspension fitted at all... or brakes... or front wing, or boot lid (all being sorted out... ;) ). On my mind as I'm about to head to the workshop with another pair of the suspension struts to go rebuild them... ;) Lucky little car, though it's crippling me - health wise and financially... and it's not even on the road... :lol: Gotta be sorted next week though so that I can get her into a garage this year!

(oh and my daily beater (the white one in the background) is also partially in my mind as I'm trying to work out what the new burning smell is...)

Looks :thumbsup:

C4000662_1.jpg

It's very cheap 9 500 PLN / 2 656 EUR

Last edited:
mazda 323 gtx because the shop just called and it is good to go....

now to get the money for the bill together...

I'd have anything! even an old rusty Morris Oxford will be good. I just want a car! I had enough mileage on a bicycle! :cry:
A picture is necessary, then:
morris-oxford-1964-l.jpg

:cry::cry:

Alfa romeo 159.

Going to get one in 2-3 years time...somehow
But I really want one now:(

^^Good choice. Nice, fast car and it really doesn't brake every day :)

Porsche 911.
Once I have my house paid off (5-10 years), I'm thinking of buying one.
But since it's still so far off, I'm not anywhere near having my mind made up.

3341a955-1085-4a84-9836-36b6fd7d2d20.jpg