Aston Martin puts DBRS9 V12 into Vantage RS

Ok so i'm a biased fanboi... oh noes.

That is awesome.

When Porsche 'spice' a car up they take away everything... Aston give you a V12. :lol:

EDIT: Found front pic.

http://img507.imageshack.**/img507/3898/carphoto23423725qr0.jpg

(Although i agree about the clear rear lights, which were the pre-Lexi light of idiot ricers.)

Last edited:
That interior looks like a medieval insane asylum.

Imagine it in grey or black with a tan interior, and I'm nursing a semi. I'm not a fan of the rear lights either, but they don't spoil it.

We think the standard V8 Vantage sounds brilliant, think of with the V12.. the noise is even louder and more aggressive.

Should be amazing, looking forward to seeing a review of it. Hope they fix the interior some though, that's ugly as sin.

Is this an Aston Martin that can actually keep up with a vette :p

Oh and I'd just like to state the obvious "No replacement for displacement"

In all seriousness, it's nice to see them finally build the car they should have. I thought it was completely retarded that they kept the power on the v8 vantage down just so it wouldn't out pace the V12 cars.

Last edited:
Is this an Aston Martin that can actually keep up with a vette :p

Oh and I'd just like to state the obvious "No replacement for displacement"

Maybe slower than a Corvette, but it's better at everything else. Pull up at a posh hotel in this and the girl behind the desk will leave her husband. :p

Pull up at a posh hotel in this and the girl behind the desk will leave her husband. :p

That or she'll just think it's a new Mazda RX8 with a wing, M3 fenders, and a body kit.

But I think it's cool. I want mine in black with smoked taillights though.

Aston Martin Works Service people, if you're rich enough to afford the car, you're probably rich enough to modify it.

Ok so i'm a biased fanboi... oh noes.

That is awesome.

When Porsche 'spice' a car up they take away everything... Aston give you a V12. :lol:

EDIT: Found front pic.

http://img507.imageshack.**/img507/3898/carphoto23423725qr0.jpg

(Although i agree about the clear rear lights, which were the pre-Lexi light of idiot ricers.)

And here are the rest.

car_photo_234240_25.jpg

car_photo_234243_25.jpg

I just thought of something, haven't quite a few journalists said that one of the Vantages' few saving graces is that distinctive engine noise? so they're going to take that away, it'll be faster but I think it'll fall into why not the DB9 category. Styling issues aside

Man, the DBR9 just keeps looking better and better each time I look at it.

Oddly, I think I prefer the normal Vantage - I just adore that V8 sound, it's got more than enough grunt for me, and they've done the unthinkable and put a rear wing on this version - no, fellas, no.