Final Gear logo decal

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
Since there will be 2 meets planned for next year, i thought i'd snoop around if i can get some custom decals made. I found a site that has relatively cheap decals and have contacted them whether or not they print custom ones as well. But while i'm waiting for a reply by them, i had to still make the damn thing. ZeroSignal provided his low resolution psd file, which had the raster of the gearbox and the font on separate layers, so i used that as a template to come up with this:

============================= UPDATE =============================

Decals available in:

Sizes:
  • S (15cm - 5.9") - ?3, $4.3, [SIZE=-1]?2.1[/SIZE]
  • M (25cm - 10") - ?4, $5.8, [SIZE=-1]?2.9[/SIZE]
  • L (55cm - 21.6") - ?11, $15.9, [SIZE=-1]?7.9[/SIZE]
  • XL (80cm - 31.5") - ?17, $24.5, [SIZE=-1]?12.2[/SIZE]
I'll inform each of you of final prices including postage after the list is compiled.

Colours:
  • black
  • white
  • red
  • blue
  • yellow
  • green
  • silver
  • gold
  • copper

Last edited:
Fucking hell, thank you. Been needing a high res version of that for a while. :lol:

While I won't be going to any of the meets, i would love to get one of these as a window sticker(absolutely NO sticky things of any kind on the side of my car).

I'd also love to have a couple of these. A silver one would look great with the Disco or on my motorbike helmet. :)

I've already got a 'www.910bluebird.com' one on my left side, rear quarter window, I might as well get a FinalGear one for the right side :cool:

I quite like the airbrushed one!

Don't think the airbrushed one would work as a decal, at least not affordably. All i've seen so far were 1 or max 4 base colours (black, yellow, blue, red)

I will be interested only if you can guaranteee a minimum 10hp increase to my Lexus. Deal?

Can't guarantee the hp, but it does increase your cool factor a lot. And seeing as you drive a Lexus, you NEED it! :p

Hmm, it's still a lot cooler than if I had bought a 3-Series like every other young person out there.

I've just heard from the company that custom decals are no problem, however they require the thing in CorelDraw format. I know CDraw can import AI files, but i don't have it. Can anyone with CDraw import this and export as .cdr, please?

P.S.: don't know if that's a proper AI file, as i just exported the path from photoshop, where i made it.

Ice, what happened to your license plate?

That's the pic from the day of the purchase. Those were the 3 day temp plates.

While I won't be going to any of the meets, i would love to get one of these as a window sticker(absolutely NO sticky things of any kind on the side of my car).

Aye - I'd be up for a couple if they can be window stickers...? I'd have to put them above the car club sticker... you can tell that'd go well... ;)

Since there will be 2 meets planned for next year...

just two? :mrgreen:

I?d probably want a small stack of stickers if they?re not too expensive, as I usually don?t like driving around with the back of my car completely plastered, but I put them on for events like that and then remove them afterwards...

Well, i found a copy of corel draw and the company has the file. We'll just have to see if i'm not too late, since it's a quarter to 17.

And only 2 (so far) proper meets at the N?rburgring. ;)

I haven't heard you say anything about coming to either, and you're in the country, i'll be driving through 2 just to get there! :p

I already said why I?m not going in january... I?m talking more about the summer anyway ;)