The "New Toys" Thread

Sent an order for this pair:

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/17/SennheiserHD650Headphones.jpg

I've had HD 570 for a long time now (over 8 years), and they've always been great. But after trying 600/650's it just isn't the same. Upgrade was inevitable ;)

Nice choice. I currently have the HD570.

I really want that monitor. I've got a 32" HDTV as a second monitor, but a 19" CRT as my main one. Yup. I need money.

Unfortunately my HDTV doesn't support VGA...so I can only watch them on my monitor, which is no biggie for me I guess.

Unfortunately my HDTV doesn't support VGA...so I can only watch them on my monitor, which is no biggie for me I guess.

You could use a DVI to HDMI cable.

\o/ FINALLEH!

The New Years bonus of my employer went to this Samsung 32" tele. Not bigger, because it just wouldn't fit (and I ran out of money)...really really nice, especially when you connect the laptop to it. I can't wait watching some TG on it.

Now, does anybody have a Samsung LCD tv? Because I can't seem to "turn off" the TV.
In the manual, there are two chapters for "turning on and off" and "turning in standby". But i don't see any difference: I think the TV is ALWAYS in standby...the red light always shines...anybody? Because the manual also says you can't leave your tv on standby too long.
https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/17/DSC03713.JPG

From appearances I have the exact same tv and my manual says nothing of a standby mode, are you sure the manual isn't talking about a different model?

IMG_0784.jpg

OHHHHHH YAAA...

Nice, I cannot wait until this comes out in the states.

Am I missing something? Isn't chilicoke in the states? Is it the Japanese version?

Edit: Nevermind, the US release date I found was in March '08.

Last edited:
Here is an early Xmas gift from my girl, good thing she makes more money then me and good thing I bought a headboard the other day for my bed cause the wall would have suffered after I installed this bad boy yesterday.

Here is a video of it in action, excuse the video its off my digicam. LINK

^ It looks like a 32" to me. Or maybe a 37".

Ha you're all wrong, he just bought a tiny keyboard, tiny mouse, tiny desk, tiny computer case and some other tiny things.