Did Clarkson kill a monkey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Nice

I did a search and didn't find anything on this, I hope I didn't just mess up and do it wrong. I'm a forum n00b :?.

I was re-watching the African Special, and noticed that when Clarkson hits a tree after the throttle cable in his Lancia breaks, a monkey falls out. Did anyone else see this? Anyone have opinions on whether or not they think the monkey was alright?

I've read it wasn't dead so he beat it to death with his bare hands :).

Or that it was just a goggle.

yeah, it was goggles. still beats me how the hell those ski goggles (he used in the desert cause of the sand) got up in that tree. (if i remember correctly)

You're close - it was in fact a Beeb cameraman that fell out of the tree.

After that, Beni is correct - Clarkson then beat it to death with his bare hands.

Then he had a pint of the finest celebratory liquid known to man.

I was re-watching the African Special, and noticed that when Clarkson hits a tree after the throttle cable in his Lancia breaks, a monkey falls out. Did anyone else see this? Anyone have opinions on whether or not they think the monkey was alright?

You HAVE GOT.... to be kidding me? :|

IMO, that was definitely a staged event. I thought it was hilarious. Jeremy destroying the countryside wherever he goes

It's at 43:08, the monkey falls on the ground and stops moving... not goggles

It's at 43:08, the monkey falls on the ground and stops moving... not goggles
I actually don't know if your being serious or not Mr. Nice but..

lol lol its Goggles.. do a frame by frame slow down in windows media player and you can see that its goggles.

I actually don't know if your being serious or not Mr. Nice but..

half-serious, did a frame by frame... makes me wonder now what goggles were doing up in a tree. I did see a clip of Clarkson running over a lizard once, sometimes it's unavoidable. I don't want to sound like some environut, I just wondered if it was a monkey, and if it lived.

I did a search and didn't find anything on this, I hope I didn't just mess up and do it wrong. I'm a forum n00b :?.

I think that was just a pilot glasses.
2126131208_3037d2191c_o.jpg

Guys, an elephant fell out of the tree.

Hey mates i do believe there goggles, but I'm sure he did beat them to death with his bare hands. No monkeys were harmed during the filming of this show. But bloody hell man, why why why did ye have to kill the goggles

You're close - it was in fact a Beeb cameraman that fell out of the tree.

Beeb Cameraman, Monkey? I wasn't aware there was much of a differences

Status
Not open for further replies.