• Total voters

TopGearer

Car(s)
1995 Volvo 940 LT
Simple question, good looking or not.
http://img525.imageshack.**/img525/5204/2070704001mini16l2708cdjk9.th.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.**/img165/1569/2070704001mini7l27095b8gd8.th.jpg
http://img505.imageshack.**/img505/271/2070704001mini11l2709davt5.th.jpg

i think the glitsy stuff is a bit too Freddy Mercury, and the profile isn't that great, but it does have very well styled headlamps/tail-lamps, and all the body creases work well enough, so yes.

If i wanted a car like that with a nice profile, then that Jag XF they reviewed makes good sense, but the headlamps on the Merc in particular look so much more realistic, the Jags front lamps look too bulbous and like something out of a cartoon, maybe undignified is the right word

I can dig it... although I got a chuckle out of Honda almost copying the look!

It's the ugliest car in its class for sure, and generally not very good looking at all.

I dont like: it looks like something american out of the 80s.

However, I can understand you love it for other reasons. If it were strictly for the AMG63 V8, I'd much rather go for a better looking Merc, like the CLS63 for example.

But then again, I have yet to hear the 6.2L V8 against the 5.5L V8...

Mercedes CLK DTM AMG per moi, please

I would take the M3 or RS4 over this any day. I like the C class, the Avantgarde edition, but not the AMG version. It's too over the top and I don't like taillights at all. The engine is fantastic I'm sure but the car just isn't for me.

no, but its far from ugly.

just not my cup of tea.

It's just another modern Mercedes Benz; i.e. ugly as sin.

I think it's fantastic. The closest hark back to the 190e evo2, which is one of my favourite hot mercs.

There's still a hooligan in me :p

....I don't like taillights at all.

hate to be behind you in traffic.

anyway....

overall the car is absolutely beastly. it shows that Merc can build their own interpretation of a muscle car. its muscular stance, its big 457hp V8, and the roar it gives off.
[YOUTUBE]rYcVA2djGQw[/YOUTUBE]

The front grill is too big, rear part looks like an uglier S-class and general image of Merc are too rich middle-aged businessmen. Sadly, not a good look in any way or form.

When I first saw it I hated it, but now I think it looks quite nice.

I think its fantastic. I didn't like the grille at first, but after seeing one in person it just looks great. The AMG of course is the best, even with all that flash and chrome and the like. I hate chrome as a general rule but on a silver car is doesn't stand out as much--thus making it livable.

The noise is almost worth the price alone. The SL is definately still my favorite Merc--but the C-class and CLS are closely behind.

I would love that car, for being what it is, a super mad mercedes. I would adore the sheer lunacy of the thing, and the thrill....

But I wouldn't love it for its looks. I think the current mercedes range fails as soon as you compare it to something amazing, such as the CLS.