James May: My Sister's Top Toys

It was very enjoyable.......I had a Spirograph in the 70's.

And I'll be damned if I could ever do more than make a few circles with it, either. That long oval-shaped one where you had to run the gear around the OUTSIDE of it? HAH..forget it!

Did they do a "James May's Favorite Toys" show? I'd love to see him toddle on about Action Man and Corgi's for an hour :)

I quite enjoyed that. I liked 'James May's Top Toys' a little better as it covered more toys. Way cooler ones too, but I suspect it's because girls get saddled with lame toys compared to boys. However, the extra experiments in 'James May: My Sisters' Top Toys' more than made up for it. The Major Morgan was a classic.

And for what it's worth, Mrs Tone had a Family Tree House when she was little. Those were so 70s weren't they?

It was very enjoyable.......I had a Spirograph in the 70's.

And I'll be damned if I could ever do more than make a few circles with it, either. That long oval-shaped one where you had to run the gear around the OUTSIDE of it? HAH..forget it!

I had one in the 80's... I never found it that bad (you're supposed to pin the big wheel in place!)

it's pretty bad when a whole group of (presumably) straight men on these forums are noticing he wears the same sweater, but yeah i recognize it too, it shows how often he's wearing that damn sweater/jumper.

It's not that hard to remember them though as they're soo bright and gastly. Maybe the other 2 do it as well, but with more normal jumpers.

p.s. yes i'm straight, and in no way a member of the James May weirdo forum. :p

I quite like his Christmas jumper haha

Sorry to gatecrash, I usually only lurk but I can't see this posted in the thread anywhere....Jame's programme got 3.5million viewers, 15% of the share (I think), sorry, stealing work internet after 12hr shift lol :D

Thief
xx

Jeremy Clarkson

Jeremy Clarkson

Hello, would any of you happen to know of a torrent for the Jeremy Clarkson: Have I Got Old News For You show that aired that night? I found one on MiniNova, but it was private, and I couldn't access it. Any help would be appreciated.

Did anybody see this show? How was it?

Thanks,

~Dave

Hello, would any of you happen to know of a torrent for the Jeremy Clarkson: Have I Got Old News For You show that aired that night? I found one on MiniNova, but it was private, and I couldn't access it. Any help would be appreciated.

Did anybody see this show? How was it?

Thanks,

~Dave

i've got that episode somewhere in my vast video archives, so the torrent is out there. try scrapetorrent.com or look which episode number it is and search for that

Wow, a one-and-a-half-year bump! LindenChase, that might be a forum record! ;)