Mitsubishi Prototype X concept

you know? the "holier than thou" attitude? yeah, because when someone isn't upto your standards for being a perfect forum poster, you decide to make it public because they voice an opinion that you and 5 others don't like. seriously, it seems like you can't even voice an opinion on this forum.

Everyone's opinion is welcome and valid, just not yours. :p :lol:

was that a bad attempt at insulting me or are your fingers incredibly fat that you can hit the "b" and "m" at the sametime?

but the more you say something like that, the more IceBone is going to want to take me off the ignore list to see what i'm saying. but i could care less anyway. i'm actually starting to see what Disciple was talking about.

you know? the "holier than thou" attitude? yeah, because when someone isn't upto your standards for being a perfect forum poster, you decide to make it public because they voice an opinion that you and 5 others don't like. seriously, it seems like you can't even voice an opinion on this forum.

And continuously insulting other forum members isn't helping your cause.

Everyone's opinion is welcome and valid, just not yours. :p :lol:

of all the people, i would of least expected that comment to come from you. the next time someone jumps on your case because you talk like a brit when you're not, think about my previous post.

you shouldn't be told how to type or talk on an internet forum unless it deals with profanity. if Vette Boss wants to talk like a brit because he'll be living their someday, then let him. its like telling a riced out Civic driving wigger who was raised in Orange County, CA and has never come in contact with an african-american how to talk.

Is this the only place you vent your frustrations? and right now you are rambling on and on about nonsense..

back on topic.

I dont see how the sportback concept has changed from its initial pictures. Still looks stunning

Freakster: that's still just the concept. They did the mini cross-suv thing, based on it. :(

Dunno about the plans for a normal hatchback...

Use a picture of the 2009 production GTR, and not the old concept.. Then you'll maybe see the similarities that i see..