Koenigsegg vs Bugatti

Koenigsegg vs Bugatti

• Total voters
^ Simple, the Bugatti is a magnificent piece of engineering, but that's all it is - it's cold. The Koenigsegg embraces everything a supercar is supposed to be - insane, frightening, dangerous, challenging, and built by a bunch of guys doing it because they love it, not because they get to wear cool white coats and crunch numbers in order to meet some arbitrary marketing-driven hype spouted by a senior exec.
What he said!

I'd have to say that I prefer the Koenigsegg. Mainly because I would love to drive fast, dangerous and furious cars. It would be more exciting to drive, considering one mistake could cost you your life. :mrgreen:

Koenigsegg! (duh :p)

<--

Last edited:
I like Koenigseggs Cars ... I admire the Performance they deliver ... but I?d have the Bugatti evertime.

In the World of Supercars, the Koenigseggs are nothing that special. Mid-engined, hardcore, supercharged, V8 or V10 ... funky styling ... we could as well be talking about the Saleen, the Carrera GT, the Ascari or the Ford Gt here. The Bugatti doesn?t go with that recipe, alone it?s w16 makes it special in that club. Not to mention it is made to suit People who drive in Rolls Royces or Maybachs ... wich is a different leage when it comes to quality and interiour. The Koenigsegg ... that?s nice and awsome. The Veyron ... that?s just a different Class.

I?d even go for the Zonda F before I?d consider a CCX, even that is more special than the Koenigsegg.

Funny that all people who have never driven a car prefer the "MAD DRIVING MACHINE" :D

:lol:

maybe we've realised that mad is bad when you actually have to drive it :p

I like Koenigseggs Cars ... I admire the Performance they deliver ... but I?d have the Bugatti evertime.

In the World of Supercars, the Koenigseggs are nothing that special. Mid-engined, hardcore, supercharged, V8 or V10 ... funky styling ... we could as well be talking about the Saleen, the Carrera GT, the Ascari or the Ford Gt here. The Bugatti doesn?t go with that recipe, alone it?s w16 makes it special in that club. Not to mention it is made to suit People who drive in Rolls Royces or Maybachs ... wich is a different leage when it comes to quality and interiour. The Koenigsegg ... that?s nice and awsome. The Veyron ... that?s just a different Class.

I?d even go for the Zonda F before I?d consider a CCX, even that is more special than the Koenigsegg.
C'mon. Who cares about the quality and interior of a supercar!?!? You're supposed to drive it. They are meant to be mad and not perfect.

And who wants to have a car made for RR and Maybach people? That's just another way of saying I like cold, boring lacking any amount of passion and excitement.

Bugatti FTW! it's a elegance and power in one. it seems like an everyday car that can still provide as much fun as a Koenigsegg

Judging on looks alone, the Koeniggsegg without a doubt. If I had to actually LIVE with the thing, I really don't know, but I would probably feel the Bugatti to be too "sanitized". Sure it is an engineering masterpiece, but if I want a car to be accessible, safe, reliable, etc etc I would buy something else, like a Maybach or a Porsche (different cars, I know).
Poorly trying to imitate Clarkson, I would say driving the Veyron is like swimming with sharks after your butler removed their teeth. :p

Koenigsegg.

The Bugatti's a beautiful car, but it's become a fashion statement. Tom Cruise has one. Even Simon Cowell bought one on a money binge, isn't that enough to put you off?
The Koenigsegg's a rarer car, and it's insane. And it's not entirely reliable, which is what owning a car is all about. Even if the car cost the Earth.

Who wants a car that works perfectly all the time? Boring gits.

Oh dear:lol:To each their own as they say.

it might have the old wedge-style supercar look to it that's found on a Lamborghini Diablo. but its still sexy as hell. from it's looks to it's twin turbo 6.2L LS2, the car just shows you what an American super-supercar should be. unorthodox, extremely light weight (compared to other cars in it's class including the Veyron and Koenigsegg), pure, unadulterated brute force.

it might have the old wedge-style supercar look to it that's found on a Lamborghini Diablo. but its still sexy as hell. from it's looks to it's twin turbo 6.2L LS2, the car just shows you what an American super-supercar should be. unorthodox, extremely light weight (compared to other cars in it's class including the Veyron and Koenigsegg), pure, unadulterated brute force.

Don't suppose you have a link to a road test of this beast?? I would like to read more about it that isn't PR rubbish.

Keonigsegg without a doubt, lets not kid ourselves, anyone who buys a million dollar supercar is NOT going to drive it every day, even if its desgined to be. i want every drive in a suprcar to be an intense, borderline scary event because the other 90% of the time, ill be driving my regular boring $100k sports sedans/coupes.

the Bugatti is an impressive piece of engineering that i have immense respect for but nearly zero passion.

the CCX on the other hand is one of the most beautiful cars ive seen, the fact its swedish and has a ridiculously hard name to spell and say gives it character and makes it cool.

the bugatti OTOH will simply nevr be cool and will be considered cool only by uncool ppl.

Koenigsegg, because it?s a lunatic machine trying to kill you.

:+1: I was just thinking that

The Veyron, as a piece of engineering, is without a doubt one of the best cars ever. But its too cold, clinical and sanitised. The Koenigsegg is an animal that needs to be tamed and respected to get the best out of it.